Ch. 10: The Meet and Greet

Y/N POV

I take the elevator upstairs, regretfully thinking to myself how I can fuck up sounding like a total dingle or a fucking chick fucking fucker. Who am I kidding? I just gotta be myself. Wait, why am I even acting like this? The Seraphine thing was just a fling! 

Because there is always a chance something cool can happen... 

The romantic game was always a mystery to me, because it was never something I could calculate in my head or possibly manipulate, or something I could simply analyze when I observe a room. You can judge someone based on their facial cues, based on their itchy trigger finger, but how their heart is pumping and the butterflies they feel when they sit next to you? That's a fucking stretch, unless you cut them open to take a peek. 

Alright, let's do this...

The elevator opens slowly, where I take out my badge and walk through the foyer. It's elegant, beautiful, and has a K/DA plaque on the wall you can see as soon as you enter the luxury penthouse. 

When I enter, it's from the left side, my left, anyway, and there is a lounge at the end of the big open concept, with a couple steps to go down into it. To my right, a bar and kitchen, big and beautiful. All the way past the lounge, are two sliding doors, revealing a large balcony too, equipped with a pool.

I walked past a couple bedrooms on my way in too. Looks like three bedrooms on the left, and to my right, I see another hallway, so there are two bedrooms I can see clearly and a third probably down that hallway. There's a mystery room on the right of the hallway I just passed through, I wonder if it's just a closet or something bigger, because that's a lot of wasted space if it's just a closet.

As I keep walking past the kitchen bar, I notice in the lounge it's just the girls, only them, no suspect boyfriends of any kind. The True Damage home is something of a wonder, I think I may have to track down its members to ask what happened, as well as its new occupants, the K/DA. So, if it wasn't obvious, I really wish Yasuo was here, but the fact he isn't here with his two girlfriends just makes it more apparent to me that he might be involved. Anyway...

The girls are muttering about new clothes, where their next concert is, and it seems like some "mystery man" according to Kai'Sa. 

Ahri doesn't look up from her phone and begs who just walked out of the elevator. 

Ahri: Yassy! Is that you, sweetie?!

Y/N: Ladies... (with rizz)

One by one, each girl looks either back or up at me from their spots in the lounge as I unveil my badge for all of them to see.

Y/N: I am detective and lieutenant Y/N L/N from the Piltover Police Department, and I'm here about your case. I hope that at some point we can find who's responsible and bring them to justice. I have been told about numerous problems and numerous offenses happening against you, that including destruction of Akali's bike, restraining orders of certain... past lovers, and such. My plan is to find all possible leads, find all possible cases of the blackmail problem you guys face as well, and hopefully snuff them before they get out. 

After that speech, the girls are all just staring at me wide-eyed. Silent, and even a couple of them have blushes, some of them might have second thoughts, but I'm not quite sure, like I've said, love is a complicated thing. 

Akali: I got something you can snu- 

Evelynn reaches over and covers her mouth, then grins at me with those fangs. She's just adorable, I mean, they all are. 

Evelynn: Well, it's good to finally meet you the right way detective. Please, call me Eve. 

Y/N: You too, Evelynn.