Epil. 12: Breaking Her In

Y/N: So... should I introduce myself to Eve or...

Kai: Let them have their fun...

We stop talking, and we can hear them doing the nasty when we walk up the stairs. I can't get mad though, I've been out of her life for like ten years, what's one more day going to do? 

Because, based on previous Eve behavior, unless she changed, as soon as she sees me, she's going to push Lucian out of the way and come right back. Unless... once again, she changed. Enough about her, I'm looking at Kai, who's standing outside her room, just heavy breathing, filled with lust and lost time. 

LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME!

I grab onto her waist and kiss her, pushing her into her room. 

Kai: Fluke! Sex! 

The lights dimmer, and some therapeutic music comes on as I'm about to take her to pound town. She pulls her dress off, and kicks her heels off, she takes her band off her hair, and let's it drop. 

Kai: Hmmm... how do you want it? 

Y/N: However you want it... 

She smirks, going to unzip, so I grab her hand. 

Y/N: Leave the fishnet suit on... mmmm...

I strip down next as she watches, dropping my jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes before all of that, including my holster too. When I look up, she's smirking at me, and admiring every inch, eye-fucking the shit out of me. 

My member is hardening as we speak, and... OH MY GOSH!!! REALLY?! I have a fucking "erection gauge" in the corner of my eye, and it's rising the more I stare at Kai. I hate to talk about it, but... my member is a lot bigger than it used to be. 

It... uhh... the tip slightly pokes out of the one leg of my boxers, soft. I can only imagine how it grows, because I was a grower, not a shower. 

I slide right to the bed and sit on the end, and Kai squats down, presenting me her rear end, and I reach a hundred percent REAL QUICK. She crawls to me in the fishnet garb and places her soft hand on my large bulge. 

Y/N: They said they tested implants on me... so... I don't know how much it changed under there... heh... *soft moan* 

She starts stroking my underwear, and her shocked expression says it all. 

Kai: It's so big... holy shit... I need to see it. 

She pulls on my underwear, and the band around the top makes me moan as it strokes down my member, then it reveals itself to both of us, towering and paling in comparison to the one I used to have. 

Kai: Woah... h-holy... o-oh my goodness... *shocked, bewildered giggling* 

She takes both of her hands to position it straight up, and it's so heavy that she can barely do it. 

Kai: You have a strip going down the bottom here...

Y/N: Yeah, I saw that when I got my physical. 

Kai: It's so heavy... damn... 

She kisses it, and she can barely get her mouth around it, so she goes back to smirking at it. She does the porn thing where she puts her forearm next to it, she places her elbow on my pelvis, and her jaw nearly drops to the floor, that's how big it is. It's longer than her fucking forearm...

I'm sorry, we're just... why the fuck... HOW IS THIS PRACTICAL AT ALL?!

Kai: You need to get a reduction or something, I'm afraid only Eve could work with this... that's like... bigger than twelve.