Ch. 42: Party's Over

Jayce: You know, people always ask me, well... just how comfortable my armor really is? I mean, it's experimental, and it's fucking... BADASS!!! But... I bet I could piss in it; it does have filtration...

Y/N: NOPE!!! You don't need to do that!

Crowd: Awwwww....

I snag the mic from him and he holds his hands out to me like he's unveiling me, then starts cackling, barely able to stand up. 

Y/N: Wow... man, is this guy fucking sick or what? He can really throw a party! 

*CROWD ROAR!*

Y/N: See, love this guy, me and him barely know each other, but we got off on the right foot. And... sorry to say, we might have to shut this party down, thank you guys all for coming- 

Crowd: Awww....

Jayce quietly: Y/N... what? We didn't even do any of the fun shit, now cake, no candles or anything...

Y/N quietly: Dude, I'm sorry, you're a wreck, you shouldn't be this plastered and destroying things. Remember, the military and the government is breathing down your neck...

Jayce quietly: Fuck... *burp* you're right... ugh... I got it, I got it, hand me the mic. 

I reluctantly hand him the microphone, bold of me to assume that he'd end his own birthday party before the cake was even blown out. 

Jayce: Y/N L/N. Amazing guy who's helping work through that case of mine with Caitlyn, in case you ever... watch the news. He's right, the party is over, but then again, the party was over for me like an hour and a half ago. THE AFTER PARTY... STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES!!!

Y/N: For fuck's sake... 

Jayce: And if anybody, "Y/N" doesn't like it... here's the door-

*LOUD BLAST!* 

He blows his front door into pieces from across the room, and that sends some people leaving, but a lot of people trust him... so, of course, they stay. I look over at Caitlyn who's trying to calm down a furious Colonel. He's too far gone, he's going to do things his way, the military way. 

Quick, fast, minimal risk solution, and something that can make it happen just like that. I can only imagine what he's going to grab- I have to go with him. 

I rush into the crowd and push people out of the way, following Viktor with Cait downstairs. 

Y/N: Vik, where are you going?! 

Viktor: I'm going to have to handle it! I don't care about the repercussions. It may not look like it... 

He types in on a keypad in his basement and opens the door, we go inside and... woah... technology galore... Shen would fucking drool at this place. Robots that were shut down, fake arms, fake legs, robot bodies and chassis, duplicates of the armor he was wearing, some with slight modifications to some with fucking jetpacks on the back.

Nope, they were right, this guy was in fact making weapons, but he has to get his shit together if he wants my trust. 

Viktor: If you stand in my way, I'll just go through both of you.

Cait: I don't get paid enough to stop whatever you're about to do. 

We step aside and just watch him. He types into one of the computers and the robot wakes up, opening one of the glorified armor stands. He chooses one with an electric staff, clear coated armor, orange hues, and what looks like a third arm that pops out of the back once the plate hits his back. 

Viktor: I suggest you both leave. 

The robot puts the last piece on, his helmet, and it's menacing with the orange eyes and the slits in the mouth part... it's... wow... cool.