Epil. 7: Testing the Waters

*-BANG! BANG! BANG!*

I dispense twelve rounds, because the stacked magazine can hold that many, and the trajectory laser that only I can see is on point. 

Y/N: How does it work? 

Jayce: So, that laser you're seeing... we can't see! 

Singed: We can't see the sights either! 

Jayce: How's it feel?!

Y/N: Better than any handgun I've ever fired! It's light, ergonomic, and the recoil is non-existent thanks to how you guys did the blowback on it! It's sick as fuck!

Heim: Thank you! We made sure to make it more than perfect, and now, this is going to be the standard use handgun for all law enforcement who opted for smart implants. But... what do we name it? 

Jayce: The Law-Bringer... no, that's goofy. 

Singed: Crime-Stopper...

Y/N: That's just cheesy... it needs to be like an animal, the raven was a decent name, I think.

Heim: You think? It's not a raven... this was named after a snake, remember? 

Y/N: The company was, so what will it be then, the Jaytech... hmmm...

Jayce: Jaytech...? 

Y/N: M... Jaytech... 

I got it.

Y/N: The Jaytech Mamba 1911. The perfect utensil for a killer robot, seeking to bring the law...

Jayce: You're not a robot...

Y/N: No, I am.

Singed: You aren't Robocop, your body is still intact and you can wear clothes.

Jayce: You just look like you got some badass lined tattoos. Your eyes glow a funky blue and red sometimes but that's just expected. You can change the color of those on cue if you want.

Singed: No 80's visors or goofy rubber suits here... now, let's get your physical. The weapon test went flawlessly.

Heim: Just let me have the gun and it will be yours when I finish the diagnostics.

Heim snatches the gun from me, and in the corner of my eye I see... "weapon link disconnected".

Jayce: And between you and me buddy, if say grow some hair before meeting the girls because... you don't look good bald.

I just now realized I've been bald, running my hand over my shaved dome. Fuck... bald is respectable, but it's not my style...

Heim leaves us and Singed takes me into a sort of... examination room.

Singed: This is a routine physical. We need to inspect your body, all of your body, before we start exercising you.

Y/N: Alright.

Jayce: I'll be outside.

Jayce leaves, wait... routine?!

Y/N: You have to touch my balls?

Singed looks up at me under his mask, a sheer look of seriousness that says, "I don't want this either".

Singed: Yep... genital testing, I'll make it quick, we get that done first and we can get to the better stuff. 

He checks my testicles, yep, it's a normal thing that they have to do for prostates and hernias and whatever. After that, he patches me up and has me sit down, where he takes out his touch pad and starts checking some boxes. I notice my... member... looks a little different.