Ch. 40: Raise Some Lumps, Boy

I take a couple breaths before entering Kalista's room, clearing my mind for the amount of deceit she might try to give me. 

Military experience in her uncle's kingdom, alongside being able to manipulate his uncle to help her and Shaco's love for... morbid games... I'll make sure she doesn't see the light of day for harming my girls... 

Y/N: Ohoho... Kalista... where do I begin? 

I pull up the chair and sit down on the other end of the table, all she does is give me a straight face. 

Y/N: From being an accomplice to Shaco, to acting on your uncle's desperation just to help him get you closer to the K/DA. Oh, also, sleeping with a consultant to gain possible PPD private information, how sick? Cutting Seraphine's guitar, tarnishing Akali's room, destroying the mansion, planting a fucking bomb?! Acquiring military hardware for fuck-knows-what?! When does it end? Tell me...

I place photographs, files, all pieces of evidence, all of it pointing to her. Piling it in place, and all she does is just look at me, blankly. 

Kalista: It ends... when all stars are dead, when leadership is in ruins, only then will we be at an eternal peace... and I'll be there... willing to lead us to glory. The world is-

Y/N: See, that's just it, the world has never been a better place to live in, shitheads like you don't get it. 

Kalista: My kingdom-

Y/N: YOU'RE STUCK IN THE PAST!!! 

*CHAIR KICK! METAL SMACK!* 

I kick the fuck out of my chair into the wall. 

Y/N: Viego's wife... is DEAD!!! Nothing will bring her back, Jayce told me himself, proven and backed by science, that it's impossible! Shaco's endless lust for pain was his downfall, and you are held responsible for his death as well! Manipulating and using him to your content! The K/DA... like True Damage and Pentakill, are just music producers, who try to change the world with their sound...

She's just shocked, and a little terrified. 

Y/N: While I'm busy here, dealing with your twisted idea of Fantasyland!  WAKE UP!!! It is 2023, and you are under arrest, FOR SO MUCH SHIT!!!

Kalista: Way to read someone like a book...

Y/N: YEAH-What? 

Kalista: I wanted... my status... my kingdom back... so bad, it was gnawing at me every night. It never helped that my uncle has been in my ear since the beginning. He was a selfish... dimwitted ruler, UNFIT TO LEAD!!! I needed a kingdom to call my own... and without any influencers influencing, with no messaging, and alliances crippled....

That explains Shaco's nuke, she wanted to make it look like Piltover intentionally did that. 

Kalista: I would be fit as a ruler... and I have soldiers to make it happen. 

*HANDCUFF SLAM!* 

She slams her wrists into her cuffs, slamming the table, traumatizing me with those green eyes of hers. 

Kalista: MARK MY WORDS... YOU WILL SEE ME AGAIN!!!

Y/N: Nuh-uh.

I shut the door, then two officers go in to take her back to her cell. 

Kalista: Fuck you mean, "nuh-uh"?! WHAT DO YOU MEEEEEAN...?!

Cait: Got it? 

Y/N: Got it, get the tape ready for her trial... 

Cait: You got a little salty in there.

Y/N: It's almost like the five girls I fell in love with all got fucked with by this fucking tramp.