XVI

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."
- Robert Louis Stevenson

Narnia, 1006

The dragon offered Olivia his wing, gesturing for her to climb on his back.

She watched as she flew away, Edmund's indescribable face, Peter's anger and Lucy's eagerness. The Queen waved goodbye until she was out of sight.

The dragon passed above the ocean, the water rising in waves below them. She watched as they passed a Calormene ship and then an Archenland one. The view was marvellous, breathtaking. The water was crystal clear, and the sun was beaming her face.

The dragon was indeed very fast, passing over the seas so quickly that Olivia thought he was in a hurry. But his face was calm and relaxed, gesturing this was practically a regular speed for him.

" I haven't caught your name. " Olivia pointed out.

" I am Jarvis, your majesty. "

Olivia nodded, though the dragon likely wasn't able to see that small gesture. They passed by several lands, which Olivia recognised as the Lone Islands, where she was Empress.

He took a specific flight position, going low as they reached one of the most beautiful places Olivia had seen. The land was covered in green, majestic trees swinging from side to side, the prettiest colours the girl had ever identified. It erupted some kind of beauty and magic the Queen did not know, but she loved it.

The dragon circled around until he landed on the clear and yellow sand. Olivia's feet comfortably touched the ground, making a sensation of satisfaction run over her.

" Jarvis, what is this place? "

" This is Ramandu's island, your majesty, the location of Aslan's table and home of the stars. "

" It's... beautiful. "

" Yes, it is, your highness. "

The girl giggled as she ran along the sand, tugging on the bare of her dress. Her injury suddenly stopped hurting, and her cane was thrown to the ground. It was fun, splashing herself with the cold ocean water. She even splashed a little onto Jarvis, earning a chuckle out of him.

From the corner of her vision, Olivia watched three women walk upon the sand, looking as if they were floating. They were the most beautiful women she had ever seen, with delicate features ad a blue aura evolving them.

She looked at Jarvis, who merely nodded at her. The girl grabbed her cane and walked forward. She made herself adjustable, brushing the sand off her dress.

" Your Highness. " The three women chorused as they courtesied.

" Queen Olivia, meet the three sisters: Lilliandil, Partemy, and Ivy—daughters of Ramandu, current residents and owners of the island. " Jarvis introduced.