VI

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"- Albus Dumbledore

- Albus Dumbledore

Narnia, 2318

Edmund hated water.

He loved Narnia. But was there an easier way to get home? Did he really have to be submerged?

The boy didn't even have time to catch his breath since a shadow loomed over the three figures, the massive golden ship sailing towards them. Lucy and Edmund quickly began to swim away, but their incompetent cousin, Eustace, kept fighting the water like a little puppy for the first time in a pool.

"Eustace, swim!" Lucy exclaimed, seeing her cousin debating.

They had to keep on urging him to swim, which he eventually did. Unfortunately, it was too late; Lucy letting out a shriek as she felt something grip her ankle. She slapped Caspian in the face out of instinct.

"Ow!" He exclaimed. "You know, that could get you decapitated," Caspian said jokingly, the red stain already fading on his cheek.

"Caspian!"

"Lucy!"

"Edmund, look, it's Caspian!"

The boy stopped swimming, his eyes moving from Caspian and the man before him. "It's all right, boys, you're safe." He told them, swimming to keep his head up.

Edmund furrowed his eyebrows. "Are we in Narnia?" He questioned. If Olivia were there, she would have a snarky response on the tip of her tongue.

"Yes, you're in Narnia!"

Eustace, whose hair stuck to his face and made his eyes shut, was debating against the grip of the two men on him. He looked like an infant and acted like one too. "I don't want to go!" He screamed, wailing like a little baby. "I want to go back to England! I'm going back to England!"

The crew lowered their improvised elevator, which was a wooden plank supported by two ropes. "Hold on," Commanded Caspian, holding on to one of the sides. They were launched up, Lucy giggling.

Iago, the Telmarine Crewmember, together with Hudley, another crewmember ( but this one was a faun ), pulled them both back on safe and stable ground, quickly placing the little gadget back in the water so the others could hop onboard.

Caspian was handed another towel, the second one in just one day. "That was thrilling!" Exclaimed Lucy, clutching onto her towel desperately as she shivered.

"Caspian should get a master's degree in saving damsels in distress." Spoke a familiar voice from behind them. Lucy turned around with a gasp, her eyes meeting a smirking Olivia.