*✿ 042

At a hospital in Shibuya

Third Person's POV

Several minutes had passed since (Y/n) was admitted to the hospital but the medical staffs had not updated both Yasuhiro and Izana about her condition. The two young men were waiting outside her wardroom. Awkward silence was thickening between the them but the silence was broken by rushing footsteps approaching them. Ran, Rindou, Kanji, Shion and Kakucho had arrived.

"Izana, how is (Y/n)-san doing?" Kakucho asked worriedly as soon as he was standing close to Izana. The older boy was hanging his head low. He had no courage to face Kakucho let alone meeting eyes with his little brother figure. 

"The doctor has not told us anything yet.." Yasuhiro took the opportunity to answer in Izana's stead. Kakucho sat next to Izana, his palm caressing his back comfortingly. "Izana...are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you, Kakucho? I fucked up and now (Y/n) is bedridden.." Izana gritted his teeth in frustration. Kakucho looked at Yasuhiro and he looked away from him hesitantly. "Mucho, what happened actually?" Kanji asked as an attempt to understand the situation better. 

"We had a fight..and then (Y/n) had a panic attack." Yasuhiro reluctantly disclosed the truth. "You- You had an argument with Izana?" Shion quietly gasped in disbelief. Yasuhiro nodded, affirming his question.

"Oh...must be related to (Y/n) then." Rindou guessed and once again, Yasuhiro quietly nodded. Ran chuckled softly, "Did you get caught fucking (Y/n)?" The long-haired man snickered at Yasuhiro which earned a glare from the Toman executive.

"Share the details. Come on." Ran demanded. Even though Yasuhiro was pissed off, he decided to give away all details to his friends. Upon hearing the story, Shion felt his stomach churning. God, now he was grateful that Izana never knew of his sexual involvement with (Y/n).

"...you slept with (Y/n)?" - Kanji

"Pretty sure I'm not her only partner in bed. She seemed experienced already. Don't talk to me as if none of you had attempted to do it with her. Maybe one of us besides Izana or me had slept with her more than once." - Yasuhiro

"I'm clean. I never touch her." - Rindou

"But you and I did kiss her-" - Ran

"ANIKI, tone it down!" - Rindou

"Well, I, uh. Yeah, I just got a kiss too... Just a kiss.." - Shion

"How the fuck each of you get a kiss from her already? I have made advanced moves but none of the romantic shits happen to me." - Kanji

"Mochi, you're bad at romance." - Ran

"Alright, why the fuck are we competing about this pointless shit right now? (Y/n) is in there, sick and ill." - Yasuhiro

Yasuhiro's fierce statement ended their conversation. Ran was glancing at Izana who kept his head low, fist clenching tightly as Kakucho tried to calm down his older brother figure.