*✿ 069

⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SEMI-NSFW CONTENT AHEAD‼️

StartIng from Shion's banner, the chapter will escalate into the nsfw theme.

You all will get the real deal next chap.

Yes, everyone. It's happening.

The Shion X Y/n X Rindou moment is going to happen for real🤭

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day,Roppongi

Next day,
Roppongi...

Third Person's POV

Rindou placed a plate of pancakes with syrup on the breakfast bar. It was Ran's portion but last time he checked, that older brother of his hadn't woken up yet. He went over to his room back and peeked inside. As expected, Ran was sound asleep. He sighed and carefully closed the door back.

' Well...calming him down yesterday took a toll on his energy. I did everything to distract him until he got tired. Before I knew it, he passed out.' Rindou thought as he made his way back to the kitchen. He had to enjoy his breakfast alone this time. Usually, (Y/n) would accompany him in early morning.

How he missed those times he could eat together with her in the morning, talking shits of Ran and planning the fun activities for the day.

Before Ran could sit down on the chair, his phone buzzed in the pocket of his shirts. Taking out his flip phone, he read the text sent to him by Shion. When he read the name of the sender, excitement coursed in his system. Shion must intend to update him of (Y/n)'s condition.

~~~~~

Shion : She is doing ok.
Looks happier today and
we are going somewhere
together.