*✿ 033

⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️WARNING⚠️
⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️NSFW CHAPTER AHEAD⚠️
⚠️ROUGHLY 6K WORDS COUNT⚠️

⚠️FIRST TIME SEX⚠️
⚠️ROUGH SEX⚠️
⚠️SLIGHT DEGRADING⚠️

PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MATURE CONTENT‼️

PROCEED TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

ENJOY, SINNERS‼️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a while,Nighttime,Izana's apartment

After a while,
Nighttime,
Izana's apartment..

Second Person's POV

Izana had been babying you all day, putting aside his wrath so he could comfort you after going such a tensed situation with your brothers. He refused to let you out of his sight, making sure you stayed close to him although both of you basically lived together and couldn't even be far from each other.

You weren't that used to this gentle side of Izana's. You and him would yell at each other at least once a day but today? It was vastly different. No yelling, no being on each other's throat.

You and Izana just finished eating dinner. It was really entertaining; he was so willing to do most of the cooking despite your constant protest. Eating with him today was so peaceful that it was too difficult for you to believe this was all real. But you enjoyed it so much and in fact, you really adored Izana's gentleness and tried to get used to it.

Currently, you were in the kitchen washing dishes. Once you completed your task, you dried your hands and made your way back to the living area. There, you saw Izana sitting on a chair while facing outside the window, his hands carefully holding his acoustic guitar on his laps whilst he started strumming the strings that created beautiful melody.