*✿ 071

⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SEMI-NSFW CHAPTER AHEAD!

PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE STATED CONTENT!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day,Morning,Shion's house

Next day,
Morning,
Shion's house..

(Y/n)'s POV

Sunlight crept up to my face and woke me up from the slumber. I shifted my position, only for my movement to be restricted by two pairs of arms engulfing my body. Rindou's face was buried in my chest with his arm around my waist while Shion was hugging me from behind. Both them were still peacefully dreaming. All of us were already perfectly dressed since I tended to them last night before dozing off.

What time is it...? Oh, it's only six in the morning.

Why am I up so early? I can't seem to fall asleep again.

Deciding to leave the bed, I carefully and quietly untangled their arms from my body and got off the bed. I spared both men one last glance, smiling at them before exiting the bedroom. A yawn escaped my mouth whilst I made my way to the kitchen. I was familiar with Shion's kitchen so it wasn't a big issue for me. I took one of the mugs out of the cupboard and started brewing the coffee. I was lost in my thoughts while doing so.

Once I finished brewing the coffee, I took a few sips of it before checking the fridge. "Nothing to cook... I should go out and buy breakfast for them."

I don't want them to wake up hungry later. So I better hurry and buy breakfast as soon I can. Besides, I don't wanna cook here that often. Last time I did, Shion got scolded by his mother for "messing with the kitchen". She didn't know another person did and accused Shion as the perpetrator. I didn't even leave the kitchen dirty and messy. I cleaned up everything.