*✿ 003

After school

After school...

Second Person's POV

You were walking hand-in-hand with Shion to the gate to leave the school. You were purely happy to hold someone's hand while Shion's heart was jumping in extreme joyfulness. He was internally screaming, enjoying every moment of him holding your hand.

"So, uh... (Y/n). Wanna hang out at my place today? My parents aren't home so you don't have to worry about them."

"If only I don't have plans today...then I love to stay at your place."

"You already have a plan?"

"Mhm. I promised to sleep over at Izana's today."

"Izana? Does this mean he is gonna pick you up later?"

"Clearly, yeah. We are gonna eat at (f/fast food restaurant) after school. Wanna tag along?"

You were eager to invite Shion to the hangout. In your opinion, the more the merrier. You loved being surrounded by many of your best friends.

Shion paused for a moment, his mind rapidly racing with countless thoughts. 'Knowing Izana, he is gonna kick me in the ass if I join them' He shivered at the thought of Izana beating him up.

"AHHHH, suddenly, I remember I have to go somewhere! Sorry, (Y/n). I can't go with you." Shion forced himself to bluff you. You frowned but nodded your head understandingly. "I see. That's a shame. But let's hang out anytime soon!"

"Yeah." Shion mentally sighed in relief. He was gladdened that you bought the lie. He definitely didn't want to be a third-wheel. Considering he also acknowledged Izana's extreme tendency to get jealous easily, he wanted to avoid any possible physical altercation with the person he respected the most- Izana.

"Anyway, I will see you again tomorrow...or next time."

"Mhm, see you again too."

You intertwined your fingers with his fondly which caused Shion's face to darken with red shade. Once again, his heart was screaming in joy.

Unbeknownst to both you and Shion, you two were already standing in front of the school gate. Izana was also there standing still before you and Shion, glaring dagger at his friend.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Izana spoke up in discontentment, his voice hoarse and stern. Shion immediately snapped back to his sense and fixed his gaze at Izana. Horror dawned over his face before he yanked away his hand from you.

"I-Izana! How are you doing?"

"Good. And I'm taking her in my care now."

Izana reached out his hand and held your hand with his tightly. He purposefully pulled you closer to him without warning. You stared at him , puzzled by his sudden change of mood.