*✿ 092

After a while,Back to Yasuhiro's house, Shibuya,Morning

After a while,
Back to Yasuhiro's house,
Shibuya,
Morning..

Third Person's POV

Kanji yawned, the sound reverberating through Yasuhiro's bedroom, which he illegally claimed as his own. He stretched his arms above his head, feeling the satisfying pop of his joints waking up. With a groggy sigh, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and shuffled to his feet.

Kanji trudged towards the door, his footsteps heavy on the creaking wooden floor. Each step echoed slightly in the quiet morning. As he reached the top of the staircase, he gripped the banister and began his descent. He blinked away the last remnants of sleep, his eyes half-closed as he focused on not tripping over his own feet.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Kanji turned left and made his way through the hallway towards the kitchen. The scent of freshly brewed coffee greeted him, a comforting and inviting aroma that stirred his senses slightly more awake.

Yasuhiro and Kakucho were at the dining table, talking to each other, when they noticed the buff man. He was hungry, and his only goal was the large, inviting dining table in the center of the room. He stumbled over to it, letting out another loud yawn as he approached.

With a dramatic flop, Kanji rested his head against the cool, polished wood of the table. He let out a whine, a low, drawn-out sound of pure morning misery. "Muchooooo," he drawled, his voice muffled by the table, "I'm starving. Breakfast. Now."

Yasuhiro's jaw tightened, and he didn't bother to heed to the hungry man's need. "Get it yourself, Mochi," he seethed, his tone sharp with annoyance. "I'm not your servant."

Kanji lifted his head, glaring daggers at Yasuhiro. His eyes narrowed, and the tension in the room thickened, a palpable current of frustration crackling between them. "What's your problem?" Kanji snapped, his voice tinged with irritation. "I just asked for breakfast."

Yasuhiro turned to face Kanji with a scowl. He already cracked his fist, preparing himself to throw hands.

Before the argument could escalate further, Kakucho, who had been quietly observing the scene, decided to step in. He walked over to the stove. Kakucho quickly plated a portion of the breakfast, the scent of scrambled eggs and hash browns filling the air. He brought the plate over to Kanji, setting it down in front of him with a gentle smile. "Here you go, Mochi," he said, his voice calm and reassuring.

Kanji's glare softened as he looked up at Kakucho, gratitude replacing the irritation in his eyes. "Thanks, Kaku," he said, a smile spreading across his face. "Huh, someone younger than you is more respectful and kinder. Have a little shame," he berated Yasuhiro.

"As if you have the rights to talk about respect when you don't even have basic manners. Asshole." Yasuhiro grumbled, looking away from Kanji.

"Anyway," Kanji changed the topic, then searched the kitchen and living area curiously, "(Y/n) is not awake yet?"