wanna be yours • jensoo

"Hey, nerd! Catch this!"

A skittle was thrown on Jisoo's head. She continued to walk with her head low. It's not that she pretended nothing happened, it's that it had happened way too many times for her to not be indifferent to that sort of treatment.

Jisoo just sighed. She opened her locker door, putting away her heavy books she had carried down the hallway, with a sorrowful and heavy heart. She didn't care anymore and just picked what she needed so she could quickly get away and sit in the library, alone.

"Heyy Jisoo~" The jocks came over and bullied Jisoo even more. Those guys didn't like how Jisoo didn't react to their joke. "Wanna see something funny?"

With a creepy smile, one of the bully pulled her book away.

"Hey!" Jisoo flinched.

"Well if you want this, you know what you should do," said the bully, holding the book up high on the air, while gesturing towards her that she should perform inappropriate stuff in exchange of the book.

The other jocks laughed.

"Yeah, Jisoo. Show us that you're a naughty girl and not just a nerd.. nerd."

"Get the fuck away from her," appeared a low female voice and a blunt force from a kick towards the bully's head.

Jennie came and beated the hell out of those guys. She threw some punches and dragged them to the wall to bang their heads there. She also used her long nails to poke their eyes out and kicked them on their dicks. She pulled some of their hair and made some of them half bald. In a span of two minutes, those bullies were done and passed out with bruises and scars on the floor.

Jisoo just gulped her own spit and trembled in fear. She couldn't do anything so she just stared and watched the whole time Jennie was trying to save her. She was just holding back her tears and biting her lips.

With ease, Jennie took the book that the bully had stolen. Although out of breath, not a single blood dropped of her skin. She handed the book to Jisoo.

"You okay?"

Jennie's actually a school star. She's a super popular girl with lots of friends and loved by the teachers. She was rich and pretty, also smart and strong. She was kind to everyone and she always helped the weak and in need.

"I'm okay. Thank you," replied Jisoo.

Even though Jennie and Jisoo seemed to live different worlds at the same school, they were friends (well, or at least Jennie considered Jisoo her friend even when Jisoo's too scared to think of Jennie as her friend since she thought she didn't deserve her). Jennie cared a lot about Jisoo and vice versa.

"I owe you a lot, I guess," added Jisoo.

Jennie just shrugged. "Well, if you think you do, please pay me back by letting me sleep over tonight," answered Jennie.

Deeply inside, most of the times, Jennie felt empty. She felt as if she was born just to be a performer and a moodmaker. She felt alone in the crowds that all she heard was her own silence in the murmurs and voices around her, and it was killing her. She was lonely and she couldn't find warmth, comfort, and longs for a life, a home. If there was one thing Jennie could relate to, it would be a hollow Russian porcelain doll–what a pretty china with such a meaningless inside.

In Jisoo, she found what she needed. Even in the worst of times, she always knew she could come home to her. Their meeting, acquaintance, connection and relationship were what she could call a miracle. What a miracle it was for Jennie to find someone like Jisoo which made her entire lonely world seem somehow less lonely.