get well soon • lisoo sisters

BTCHES I JUST UPDATED HOW YOU LIKE THAT WHY AINT YOU GUYS READING IT HUAAA- ANYGAYSSSSS heres oneshot because i wuv you? btw, if yall issa fan of nct and exo, you might wanna check this gal out DebbieJ02 her writing is lit!! (its in indonesian btw). stan her- also what happened to aoa 😔😔

jisoo leaned on the fluffy red sofa on the corner of her bedroom, exhaling loudly as she showed how tired she was today. she wiped her sweat and dried tears on her cheeks, sometimes checking the time on her watch, anxious but still trying to scroll on the bunch of chats in her phone.

"get well soon, you bastard," jisoo muttered under her breath, laying her head on the pillow with her body on the cushion sofa since lisa was sleeping soundly on her bed.

•••

lisa and jisoo are sisters- well, not really. after a while training for blackpink, jennie and jisoo decided to date while it's the same for chaeyoung and lisa. both couples often goes to double dates and let's say jennie gets along really really well with each other.

meanwhile, jisoo and lisa.. actually they are. both were very caring and affectionate towards each other, but the eldest and maknae's friendship were shown more of as a bickering silly couple that keeps on swearing at each other. although actually their friendship is fun and refreshing, it's kind of pretty hard for both.

lisa had to go through a bunch of obstacles and challenges those weren't easy, simple to be finished in just four years of training. she came to korea at a very young age, all the way from thailand, only bringing her courage and an ability to be a dance prodigy.

jisoo was a silver spoon only child that could've easily won everyone's heart with a charming visual and her talent in acting, singing & modelling. but she kept on receiving so much hate and harsh words from her family, with her friends. her parents strongly rejected her, so she had to go her own way, parting with her family.

both shared a lot of problems, in which the way they face it are very much different.

somehow, after their idol debut, blackpink gained popularity just like a flash. in two years of debut, they reached an unbelievable success peak, no one would every deny nor expected before. it was indescribable yet unpredictable. "sure," jisoo answered lazily. then jisoo realized something. lisa was somehow shivering a little and her body was unstable, she even needed to lean down even more. "you good?" lisa nodded. "yeah, just my heart is beating a bit faster than usual," she replied.

"why? you worried about the cute maknae?" lisa asked with a hoarse voice, making jisoo even more suspicious. the older rolled her eyes, when the younger cackled hard. jisoo then raised her shoulder, leaving the apartment in big steps, although she felt something bad and guilty.

she just quickly went to the convenience store and bought everything they needed, but unluckily when she arrived back home, once she opened the door, a body of an adult woman was laying on the floor.

jisoo panicked, knowing how lisa just passed out and no one else was home to see it. she instantly called the ambulance, not recognizing how tears of regret wet her cheeks. jisoo carried lisa with all her strength, even though she was heavy, putting her softly on the bed sofa.

she was rushing so hard, she couldn't stay calm nor still a little. jisoo kept on cursing herself for leaving lisa alone, instead of staying with her. "oh god oh god oh god, lisa please wake up-" jisoo cried her heart out, she couldn't hold herself together, tears burst as she could not help but feel so blue.

jisoo immediately loosen every single pressure on her body as lisa was unconscious. the older one, kept on trying to not be emotional when the younger one fainted, but her heart was too weak to be that way.

it was pretty fast luckily after her fright, the paramedics came in and brought lisa with an ambulance.

jisoo then waited impatiently in front of the emergency unit in the hospital, while her fingers typed to chat on her phone, informing lisa's family, jennie, chaeyoung and their agency. although she was distracted with her business on sharing the news, she couldn't feel anything but fear in her heart.

"miss kim?" jisoo instantly stood up with her heart feeling like it just been dropped from a skyscraper. "y-y-yes doctor?" jisoo stuttered. "is lisa okay? w-w-what happened?"

the doctor grinned softly, his eyes trying to tell jisoo to calm down a bit. jisoo was curious, and her breath tempo was messy.

"miss manoban is fine. she's currently sleeping and is being transferred to the v.i.p bedroom you ordered," the doctor informed. "why- how- why did she- god," jisoo couldn't arrange her sentence. she was too frightened.

"why did she faint? how come?! she- she was totally fine before- it's just- oh my gosh i shouldn't have left her alone," jisoo mumbled through sobs. "i'm unacceptable." she whispered to herself.

"miss jisoo, please relax and get yourself together," the doctor told jisoo, who was too nervous. "miss manoban just had a high fever, that's all. nothing wrong, because i personally know that her conditions are all good since she just had her blood test yesterday and it all turned out really nice and positive. it couldn't have been rapidly growing- not enough time to be risky for her."

"do you know any medications that she use? maybe sympathomimetics or anything?" jisoo shook her head. although she seemed to be careless, jisoo knew exactly how lisa would never use any type of those pills unless it's necessary since she's a pure herbal believer.

"then do you happen to know what was her last activities during this week?" jisoo explained, "lisa had two concerts, and worked on her dance studio." even when her tone was almost flat, her heart was still too broken to function well.

"did she overwork herself?" the doctor asked, and jisoo thought a bit. "thrice, i guess- she didn't go home and decided to sleep for two hours in her dance practice room." jisoo gulped, realizing that lisa was just too exhausted, she could clearly see dark marks under lisa's eyes when lisa barely puts any make up.

"then, my conclusion is she's too tired. there's nothing serious about it. please just take care of miss manoban's condition and remind her to never overwork herself like this again," the doctor advised. jisoo then thanked him whom immediately left right away once he was done.

jisoo zoned out, speechless. but her hopes got up.

•••

jisoo may seemed cold and clashing with lisa, and lisa may looked sassy and annoying with jisoo, but deep down, even both knew how much they loved each other as non blood related sisters.

"get well soon, you bastard," jisoo repeated herself.

silence.

jisoo was asleep.

"i'll try my best. thank you, i love you, sorry," lisa mumbled softly as her eyes opened to witness the unnie who took care of her so much, sleeping on an uncomfortable bed sofa.