say so pt. 2 • jensoo smut

From the elevator to the penthouse, Jisoo's lips didn't stop diving into Jennie's. Their tongues were playing vigorously with each other as Jennie's nails dug into Jisoo's shoulder, clasping it hard. Jisoo also didn't let go, her fast pace, her breathless messy kiss, her arms around Jennie's waist, her hands rubbing around Jennie's perky ass.

Once arrived, Jisoo's hands instinctively carried Jennie by her butt and still the kiss lingered. Jennie's arms moved to circle the older's neck, lips continuing to ravish and not stopping for a bit.

The night was still young, wasn't it? But, Jisoo and Jennie were rushing, wrapped in each other, wanting so much more in so little time.

As soon as Jisoo opened her bedroom door, she layed Jennie on her bed like a fragile figurine. Her slender fingers locked Jennie's sweaty dainty hands on the bed thick comforter that would soon be tainted by them.

"Fuck," muttered Jisoo under her breath. She pulled away to undress Jennie. It seemed like Jennie had been planning this all along and asked the stylist to customize the dress, because it slipped off so easily. Jisoo smirked, her body was sitting on top of Jennie's thighs, her hands were tracing Jennie's bare collarbone down to her naked breasts. She admired the body under her as if it was a museum art.

"Do you usually use toys? Will it be–"

"Do whatever you want. Just fuck me already," answered Jennie. She was impatient, but who dared to ask why? The one she had been lusting from time to time, imagining how good it must be to feel that way, was right there.

Jisoo let out a single chortle. Jennie was so horny, so needy. She really wasn't the type to take it slow.

Jennie was naked under Jisoo, but her panties was still on. Jisoo's hand moved on the sensitive lace covered clean shaved pussy. She found her hand feeling warm and wet, smelling the musky precum on it. Her finger slowly dragged against the skin, leaving the vulnerable younger whimpering over and over.

"Whew, so wet already.."

"Nile river might have a new competition," jokee Jisoo under her breath. Her mind took her that way, mindlessly funny during times like those.

Jennie held back a laughter, although a giggle slipped.

The older's hand moved to grip Jennie's hips, while she took her lips to bury it on Jennie's panties. The sensation lead Jennie to whine, as Jisoo used her tongue to squirm until she found the spot. Soon after, Jisoo pulled the younger's thongs, then used her middle finger to play with Jennie's clit.

"You like it?"

Jennie hummed. Jisoo quickened her pace. Her eyes never left Jennie's body–fully fixated, as if her reactions was Jisoo's understudy.

"Shit, it's– good.." The last words dreaded as moans escaped Jennie's lips. Her throat was hoarding screams.

Jennie's hands were basically clenching on the sheets, her forehead sweaty from all the overwhelming goodness filling her body. Then Jisoo used her tongue again to twirl against Jennie's clit, nibbling, making the air between the two even thicker and more feverish. Jennie felt her body quivering under Jisoo's touch, shivers all over her skin and pleasure all over her intoxicated head.

"Why'd you–" Jennie looked at Jisoo, breathless. Before Jennie could even finish her sentence, Jisoo already dipped her tongue into Jennie's mouth, melting it altogether as her sturdy arms gripped and moved Jennie's waist to the pillow and she crawled towards the further side of the bed.

"You're so needy, princess." A snicker was drawn on Jisoo's lips as her hand reached the bedside drawer containing toys. Jennie gulped her own spit.