glass shoes • lisoo

A/n: this is dedicated to everyone who waited for golden shoes but i couldn't continue it because of s****ri and i forgot how to pick up the storyline. this is a lisa centric oneshot and the story will be told through one of the character's eyes, so go guess and comment in this paragraph which character's pov is this before the end hehe *wink* hope y'all like the story <3

°•~●□■♤♡◇♧■□●~•°

Just like how every fairytale started, let me tell you the story of Cinderlisa. Who am I, you may ask? The listeners shall never know the narrator, but since all of you are good kids who promised me you will go to sleep after the story–hm, my name is Kim Jennie.

We've heard this story a thousand times! Cinderella is bo–ring...

Who said I was going to tell you about Cinderella? It's Cinderlisa–it's different and definitely way better.

Okay, but how did you know the story?

Oh ho ho ho, I was there to witness everything, my children. Anyways, may I start?

Yes, Jennie!

Okay, tuck in your bed, be quiet and listen carefully!

We're ready! All ears!

*clears throat* Once upon a time, in a far far land, lived a beautiful little girl named Lisa. She had a loving mother and a caring father, and she loved her family above anything else in the world–well, it's not like she had ever seen much of the world outside her family. Lisa had a happy childhood and her family was harmonious: her mother took care of her wholeheartedly, and tenderly with adoration and devotion, while her father worked hard as a successful merchant who sold goods to the town but never loved his work more than his lovely wife and wonderful daughter–oh, yeah the little family lived in a rural area, somewhere a little far and more of the edge of the nearby town, a little further from the border between the nearest village and the woods. Lisa grew up well with the fortune her father had made and the overflowingly pouring attention her mother gave her, and well, some more love from the people who worked in her house.

Wow~ I wish I was Lisa...

Shush!

Sorry, Jennie..

*sighs* Time passed by and Lisa grew into a very dainty girl. Her mother taught her everything at home. The more she grew the more knowledge she gained and she became the brightest of them all too–not just the fairest of them all. She became a strong girl, able to do everything her mother told her to. Even at a very young age, she was very smart and was able to read and write and even studied lots which impressed her parents. She also could do the chores and cook and dress herself in beautiful gowns she sew herself. Lisa was truly a magical angel.

Speaking of magic, though not everything could be absorbed and understood by young Lisa, but there was one thing she held on. Her mother's words were always a certain she could believe so she stood by one thing: to always believe in magic.

As years went by, Lisa grew even more. She became a sweet teenager with a smile that would light up people's gloomy hearts. Whenever she walked in the room, people would feel a warmth as if she was the sun and everyone were planets following, surrounding her. However, life soon took a sharp turn to a much more narrow and unexpected twist of ways. Who would've thought that Lisa would experience the most miserable of her life?

Lisa's mother fell ill.

Oh no! Is she okay?

Didn't I just say she fell ill? Of course, she's not okay! She was sick and couldn't do anything. Lisa watched as her mother's condition slowly became even worse and worse and worse. She saw how her mom was like the leaves when it changed seasons–it was as if the bright green slowly got eaten by time and fell..in a brown shade that gloomed. Lisa was dismayed–a feeling of weakness and sorrow she never felt–and was losing her last bits of hope, and how unfortunate was it for her that time proved her worries right.