after effect • jisoo

"the sweetest laughters hide the most pain."

3, 2, 1, action!

hey, my name's jisoo. i'm a woman of laughter, people see me as young and quirky comedian like for doing silly acts. i admit that i feel pretty but i know just being beautiful won't earn anything so now i work as a producer and script-writer as well as professional theater teacher. you maybe questioning why is jisoo, a former korean pop idol who retired years ago and started a family while building a new career is sitting right here, trying to tell you that probably not a lot of people would listen to, but believe it or not- well yes of course i'm doing this (after effect talk by mkh) to promote our blackpink reunion comeback show- actually this is more than just that. i want to show people what really happened back then and give you the impression that i, kim jisoo, am just a human and i know how sorrow feels too.

and this is my life story.

it all started around twenty five years ago? and before i tell you this, i might as well give a disclaimer to not repeat the same mistakes as i did in the past; this is for you all to learn. i was fifteen back then and i have joined a mafia-like gangster group, and yes it is surprising indeed. how could a 'visual model young weak stereotype skinny girl' join a gang? how is that even possible? the answer is i used to train mixed martial arts. when i was around twelve, i guess(?), i found out that guns were legal in the (united) states, where i lived in (oklahoma) and that was the exact age i became curious about the world and the history of my family as well as being obsessed with vampires and weird stuff, you know? so that's how i began to search a lot in my old family's basement where my parents used to keep expensive wines in racks and useless things, also to punish kids by locking them up for a day. and in that dusty, full of molds, gross, moist storage room, i saw my grandfather's friend's legendary rifle. when i first saw it, they (my family) found out and didn't allow me to even touch it because apparently it was dangerous, but most mid nights my grandpa and his friend would call me to secretly train me how to use guns properly.

since that time i learned i grew interest at those type of things and i was 'lucky' that none of my relatives found out. but when i was fourteen i was forced to move to where i was born, seoul in south korea by my parents because i told them i wanted to pursue my dream to be an artist and another cause is that my mother disagreed at a heated argument with my grandparents & she knew that my 'harabeoji' (korean word for grandpa) had really bad 'vibes'. once i turned fifteen, i entered and became an official member of this gang after being accepted by the leader. my position was golden child and i was the youngest member yet the most important one to them because i was the one who could properly use a lot of violence and give real damage. they call me 'harley quinn' at how 'psychotic' i was and how ruthless i was towards my victims. i accomplished approximately seven hundred twenty nine- wait- it's six hundred fifty nine missions and earned a lot more than you could ever imagine, i was richer than lee kun hee (number one richest man in south korea back then) as my net worth ten million dollars.

oh gosh this is the biggest truth reveal the media had been hiding for years. [producer: *hands tissue because she seemed to cry*] so long short story- ah thanks- i was almost caught but i was very fortunate in which my only older sister found it, so she decided to close the case early and shut up everyone, so none of the news company could spread it, and my criminal records is still clean until today. if- if she didn't do what she did back then, i don't know if i could even sit here right here right now. [producer: but have you ever killed anyone in certain ways?] oh me? no, never- i only use my skills to torture them to give us secret informations and stuff, but it's actually- not really that hurting physically, but the mental damage is scary. and that's totally why i would've been the biggest child criminal in south korea, blacklisted by every other country if my sister didn't save me that day in which i'm forever grateful of.