say so • jensoo

As actresses, Jennie and Jisoo's relationship were deemed to be just business, very professional. Between each other, the two acquainted one anther by brushing shoulders in award shows and galas, through their fellow actors, directors and actresses-who were their friends-connections, and from the posters and movies in mainstream media and everywhere on the street in the city they lived.

However, their relationship began to change when they had to shoot a serial drama together. Though the movie's genre was action and Jennie was the hero while Jisoo was the villain, the two were closer than ever. Their on-screen chemistry was on rapid fire, even-or maybe more like especially-those scenes that were undeniably questionable, to say the least.

Those scenes where their faces barely had any distance, and their eyes were looking straight into each other-those parts of the series that were highlighted and loved by the people. The times where Jisoo's character tried to manipulate Jennie and held her by the waist, dancing with her in a darkened hall full of people-couples mostly-were the ones the audienced were most eager of. Even compared to their fight scenes, those parts were the ones mostly anticipated.

There was something about Jisoo's character's gaze towards Jennie's character at the end of the series when she fell from a building and died off an explosion under it dramatically-and slow motioned. There was a lingering feel too about how Jennie looked at her co-actress' character while she watched her die, as if she was not ready to lose the very villain she despised. Their chemistry was otherworldly and it was all too good. It was that good that it left the fans and the society wonder if what they had was all just their beyond comprehension acting or was something partially true.

"Jennie."

That night was the first screening of the movie. The pair–who were the main characters-met each other in that very event.

The premiere was a lavish red carpet. Jisoo arrived first in a simple off shoulder purple dress paired with silver necklaces and earrings. Her stunning beauty had all the reporters and paparazzis drooling over her and taking tons of pictures and videos of how amazing she looked. Then, an odd white-gold limousine–Jisoo also was dropped off by a limousine but it was a regular black one–dropped by the very woman that dropped Jisoo's jaws. Jennie walked with a huge smile on her face, like a high end model but with her signature cute expressions of excitement, showing of the masterpiece of her bejeweled wonders in a bright red sweetheart-mermaid style gown.

Who would blame Jisoo that she turned into a whole damn mess when Jennie was looking like a goddess straight out of her dreams? She was staring intently at Jennie with her mouth agape and eyes probably going to be gauged out if she wasn't careful, while all the surroundings-whether it be from sight or hearings-were drowned into a blur. Jisoo looked at Jennie as if she was the world and she wasn't wrong. Who could resists such charms and intriguing exuding aura?

Jisoo was drunk on Jennie.

"Hey, Jisoo," replied Jennie, tenderly. She was washing her hands after going out of the private restroom for the actors.

Jisoo had intentionally followed Jennie out of the screening room, more interested at her crush rather than the developing storyline on their fake relationship recorder by cameras, though she wasn't really feeling the urge to do anything in the toilet stalls. Jennie grinned at Jisoo, with a hearty and oblivious smile. Jisoo couldn't help but smile back, awkwardly.

With careful steps-of her uncomfortable heeled feet, Jisoo walked over the sink beside Jennie's one and started the tap.

"I wish we could ditch this. The movie's so good and you're amazing, but heck I'm tired," said Jennie, all in a sudden.