of course • jenlisa

"ANOTHER SHOT!" drunk lisa yelled while her wild eyes weren't even focused on anything. messy, laughing, her face as red as tomato and eyes as watery as cucumber.

jisoo, the house party host, poured in another shot of tequila since she was not sober anymore, shoving it into lisa's wide open mouth.

jennie who was very, very sane kept her eyes on both girls, knowing that without her sober the house would be on fire by midnight.

jennie only drank two shots of mild alcohol, while watching her friends getting sloppy and crazy. she was truly the unfortunate one to watch over her members since rose had to record something in the studio. or at least that's what she said.

the clock finally striked two in the morning when jisoo fell asleep on the couch and rose finally came home to drag her into her bedroom.

and it was finally jennie and lisa alone in the living room.

how lucky of the two. both lisa and jennie has liked each other secretly for years and somehow none has confessed because they were scared to be judged by their surroundings especially those close minded people whom they haven't came out to yet.

"lisa, i think it's enough drinking for tonight," jennie softly told her while stroking her hair, knowing she wouldn't remember it the next day anyways. "i drink- ugh- as much as i want to," she answered back.

"but it's not-" lisa who couldn't think clear and straight immediately kissed jennie's lips to shut her mouth up. jennie's eyes widened, she was clueless at what to do, so she just enjoyed it and let lisa hug her and kiss deeply, roughly while intertwining with her fingers. "shut up loser," she said while smirking after breaking the kiss.

"i've been waiting to do this, and finally it's happening! jisoo's gone and rose's asleep!" lisa's freaky eyes sparked madness and jennie went speechless.

lisa crawled and sit over jennie's lap, their body warm from the tight connection. jennie could even feel lisa's hot breath over her neck and how their hearts both pumped in sync, fast and unsteady.

"to- to do what?" jennie stuttered all in sudden. she was embarassed and her mind was blank from the interaction that her crush 'forced' on her.

"let's play the 'of course' game! i've been- ugh- waiting to do this- ugh- but since our schedule is packed with useless things and not even a single variety tv show nor comeback show- i," she said, "want to play it with you."

"but why the 'of course' game?" jennie was kind of disappointed and confused because she already had a different nasty thought.

"because i want the truth. i'm just curious," lisa said, her brain trying so hard to hide the fact that she wanted that something else too.

"okay, then." jennie sighed. "you can go first," jennie held lisa's hands warmly, trying to erase the thoughts immediately.

"winners get to choose the prize okay?" lisa exclaimed excitedly. jennie nodded as the deal was agreed by both sides.

"jennie, i think you have changed these days." jennie widened her eyes. "huh- i mean of course!" lisa continued, "back in the days you always do your own laundry and make us our breakfast, but now you're so busy that even to spend just a little time with me, you wouldn't be able to."

jennie sighed. "of course."

"you always tell me to fuck off, and you only cared if i'm either sick or drunk. and that's why i drink a lot, go to clubs and bars without your permission, just so you can pick me up late night and bring me to your car to drive me home," lisa said.

"of course," jennie mumbled, paying full attention to the angel who's sitting right on top of her. "your turn," lisa said. "huh. lisa, sweetie, you have changed too." lisa just nodded.

"i feel like these days you become so annoying and have less charisma than you usually do. you even ditched teaching dance classes and mentoring the trainees in our entertainment. you keep on bothering jisoo while she's trying to work on her drama and rose while she's making her music, but you rarely called me. it feels like you're ignoring me but whenever i'm around you're scared and craving for attention at the same time."

lisa slowly nodded even though her brain wasn't really capable to process a single word jennie said. "you always make me worry for going clubbing almost everyday and having tons of toxic relationships from those blind dates you get. and whenever i advice you to stop, you just won't and you keep on breaking your heart all over again and-"

lisa teared up and stop jennie's lips. her brain may not function well, but her heart was still sensitive. "i know i suggested this game and yes i am breaking down over it. j-just stop," lisa couldn't hold it and laid her head on jennie's chest.

"i'd rather admit losing, huft- 'cause you know what? it's- it's useless. i can't see- the truth and i- i just feel worse about myself instead," lisa confessed.

"all i want to hear is- huh- you saying, 'i love you lisa' and after these ten minutes of game, all you told me were bullshits about me and-" jennie looked at lisa in her eyes after she got up.

she never felt more relieved than that time. she was happy, and her grin was pure from having her girl confessing in front of her even when she was drunk.

"i love you, lisa," jennie said. "i want you to be my girlfriend and i want to be your girlfriend." lisa just went shocked. "i- i- i got the hint just now because i thought you didn't like me back. i'm sorry and i just- i don't think people will accept us this way.." lisa kissed her roughly.

jennie kissed her back, lips locking with lisa's. "yes." jennie smiled. "yes, i want to be yours and now i am yours," she said.

"let's just not take it too far yet, we're not ready." jennie's gentle confession felt like patting lisa's head. "hmm?" jennie explained, "let's just be steady and slowly on showing people our affection towards each other-"

"why do we care about the world's opinion?! i love you and that's all that matters." lisa went sulky and jennie just chuckled softly.

jennie hugged now-her-girlfriend, lisa, tightly after the long, full of patience wait. "anyways, you said, winners get to choose the prize right?" jennie asked, while smirking.

lisa knew exactly what jennie meant. "it's not even- an hour since- we became- ugh- a couple- how naughty," lisa stated.

jennie just sighed, her hands starting to slip under lisa's sexy dress. and all those moans and hickeys they shared in that living room that night? just imagine it yourself. :)