are you a good kisser? • chaelisa

Chaeyoung was oblivious as hell. Lisa has been dropping hints that she liked her for months. Hell, even the other members realized that she was making moves and flirting here and there, yet Chaeyoung herself was the one who didn't know.

Lisa was losing patience. But she was not giving up. She told herself that persistence and consistency is key. Damn was it easy to say yet difficult to do.

"Fucking idiot!" Lisa screamed at herself in her soundproof bedroom. Jennie, her roommate, who initially was busy watching youtube on her ipad, turned around at the the abrupt yell.

"How can someone be this fucking oblivious, for fucks sake?!" She was devastated. She dropped herself to the ground dramatically, kneeling in frustration.

Jennie sighed. Her time to be an experienced unpaid therapist has come. She paused and left her ipad, and grabbed her chips bag instead, munching away the stress she had to absorb from her friend.

"What?"

"Do you know how long I have been flirting with Lisa?"

"Ugh.. eight months."

"Right. Eight months."

"And?"

"Does that seem like it's making any sense to you? How could she not get any of my hints in eight damn months?!"

"Haven't I told you to just confront her and confess to her?"

"It's not that easy. I don't even know if she's comfortable with it or not? If I confess, it could also fuck up the group which is the last thing I want to do to this underappreciated mistreated ass of a team."

"Right."

Lisa threw herself to her bed. She screamed while sinking her head in her own pillow, while Jennie sat on the couch legs crossed, watching her friend going fully deranged with pity.

"We've known each other for like ten years now! She knows what and whatnot of me flirting!"

Jennie stayed silent.

"God, spare me. Why am I in love with an oblivious idiot?! What have I ever done in my past life for me to have a crush on–argh!"

Jennie just stared blankly at the floor while listening. She continued to snack on her chips mindlessly.

"If I give you a crazy plan advice, will you do it?" A familiar voice walked in.

Jisoo barged in the room. With a bright smile (which was suspicious), she claimed to have the most brilliant idea for Lisa.

She walked and took a seat beside Jennie, her hands automatically digging into Jennie's chips.

"What plan?" Lisa's gaze turned bright and excited. She sat on the edge of the bed like a puppy begging its owner to feed it.

"Don't tell me–" Jennie almost commented something but Jisoo closed Jennie's lips with her index finger.

"Shush."

"Jisoo, no."

"Jisoo, yes." Jisoo smirked.

Jennie eventually gave up and decided to continue watching her youtube instead. She knew it would be no use to help the two. Therefore she just lied down and ignored them.

God knows whatever happens next is not gonna be a part of my responsibility, thought Jennie.

"Just ask her if she's a good kisser."

Lisa's jaw dropped. She blinked several times, questioning herself if those words actually came out of Jisoo's mouth or if she was just imagining things.