babe? • jensoo fast-paced [EDITED]

Jennie sipped her hot black coffee on the balcony. She was wearing a loose cardigan and just underwears that she had been wearing for three days straight given that she hadn't left her place during those times. It was pretty early too-which can vary and when subjectively viewed by Jennie, ten o'clock was quite early-in the morning, but she was already tired. Her head was still aching from the all nighter she pulled doing her researches for her last assignment in college. Her deadline was still in a month, but she had to continuously revise her datas and all the stuff the lecturer had asked her to. Although she didn't have any classes to go anymore, her mind and body was still drained and exhausted.

The sunlight hit her glowy skin-still seemingly healthy enough for no reason even though she had been deprived of good nutrition and slept way less than she's supposed to-and warmed her in the midst of the rather chilly weather. Jennie was lucky her parents were loaded that she could afford that silly huge old-style penthouse in such an exclusive neighborhood, that's how she ended watching the cute narrow street view with the little time in her hands.

A woman, seemingly just a little older than Jennie, suddenly appeared on the balcony across her. As far as Jennie knew, that apartment unit had been unoccupied since she first moved as a first-year college student. So, Jennie was a tad bit taken aback that such a stunning stranger could stand there, some meters across of her, separated by nothing but air.

"Hey," called Jennie. "You new here?"

Althought it was a secluded wealthy neighborhood, everyone basically knew each other. Everyone somehow coincidentally decided to befriend each other so they could help one another when the unexpected happens. That's how Jennie had the courage to speak up to the hot new neighbor she was facing, since she thought everyone was that way anyways.

The woman across looked at Jennie sort of weirdly, then she pointed at herself gesturing a question towards Jennie if she was talking to her.

"Yeah, you!" Jennie nodded, even put her thumbs up.

The woman was wearing a floral black dress which had a plunged neckline-showing her collarbones and Jennie was pleading with god to hold her down from that hotness-and flowy skirt with a cute little belt. She even had her full make up on, a pair of shades ready to wear but put above her forehead and her hair was tied up like a 1950s housewife. For someone Jennie knew for the first time, she sure looked way more interesting than the everyday people she met which according to her words were dressed "unrecognizably rich" (or basically she said that everyone had trash fashion sense for such shitload of money they have).

"I'm Jisoo," replied the woman. "Yeah, I'm new!"

"How old are you?"

"I'm 24!"

"Oh, cool! I'm 23!

"Hey, what's your name?"

"I'm Jennie!"

They continued to converse that way until they recognized people walking under them were looking at them oddly, as if they were two loud old ladies gossiping in lower class neighborhoods.

"Wanna come over?" Jennie asked, which earned a nod from Jisoo.

Jennie went down through the elevator and picked Jisoo up, then brought her to her unit. They continued talking as if they had known each other forever. They felt an instant click with one another and it all just came by so easily and naturally for them to talk for hours and hours-or in simple words, their vibes matched.

"So, you're a last semester Chemical Engineering major? I never would've thought.."

"Why? Because I look like-"