the sky is full of stars but you're the only one i see • chaelisa

"Everyone ready?" Jennie asked, clicking her seatbelts.

"Yes, sir!" The other three girls chanted loudly.

"Then, let's go."

Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung went on a stargazing trip. Actually, Jisoo was the one who initiated it first since they had been having the worst of their packed schedules, both personally and as a group. She wanted a break and have some bonding time with each other so she tried to organize and plan a trip. Then, Jennie suddenly had gotten into stars and astrology a lot and insisted on going on a star party to make a bonding time for the four of them to both have a chance to relax and watch the constellations. Neither Chaeyoung, Jisoo, nor Lisa knew anything about stars and stuff, but Jennie who was overly eager told them to worry about nothing since she was an expert in the area. Thus, the other three eventually just got sold with the idea and trusted their lives on Jennie-like they usually did anyways, Chaeyoung and Lisa because they loved their unnie and Jisoo because she was whipped for her girlfriend (and no one could blame her for it).

The sky in Seoul wouldn't be clear enough for a star party though, since there was too much of light pollution which would make the constellations barely visible-and therefore ruin the view and the whole experience they were searching for, so the four decided to let Jennie drive them out of town, towards somewhere on the hills on the countryside where Jisoo's villa was located. It was a long six-hours drive and the four of them-Jennie drove and Jisoo was the passenger princess, and the other two sat on the middle part-decided to take their time to immerse in conversations which ranges from casual random catching ups to weird gossips and tea surrounding their other idol or celebrity friends and YG office staffs to which bizzare animal they would marry based on their diet. The four also did a mini carpool karaoke from the songs, randomly played but it was unknowingly during a 2000-2010s throwback section, in the radio which somehow unexpectedly resonated with all of them even with the dynamic change of genres-one second they're all screaming their lungs to 'Rolling in The Deep' by Adele, the next they were channeling their inner slim shadys to rap Eminem's part in 'Love The Way You Lie' by Rihanna. There could never be one boring trip with the four of them, not when each one of them were unhinged in their own unique ways.

Throughout the journey, everyone was enjoying the long drive, even Jennie-who would usually complain for being their personal driver on far distance trips-didn't show any signs of exhaustion and nag a single bit. This was relieving, of course, since that was their purpose of going: resting and getting together.

Throughout the journey as well, there was one unchanging thing and that was Lisa's gaze at Chaeyoung. It was longing, admiring as if it was hinting on something-as if there was something in Chaeyoung that she wanted to steal and take and have so badly, as if she was drunk on Chaeyoung and how cozy she was that Lisa wanted to call her her very own home. Jennie and Jisoo were dating already, but their gazes exchanged with each other were more of lovingly playful, teasy and flirty-unlike Lisa's, whose stare was intensely drawn towards Chaeyoung like Chaeyoung had casted a spell at Lisa and Lisa was enchanted.

Chaeyoung knew, but she stayed silent.

"Finally!" Jisoo jumped out of the car then she inhaled deeply, filling her lungs to the brim with fresh air she hadn't had in six hours, before exhaling loudly until she coughed up (this made Chaeyoung laugh at her and Jisoo knew she was about to use it as their inner joke and a blackmail info so Jisoo would feel threatened to do everything Chaeyoung wanted for the rest of the month).

"Yeah, finally," replied Chaeyoung snarkily, imitating her unnie's coughs, while stretching her back.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes before walking away to help her girlfriend unpack their suitcases filled with the things they would use to stargaze. Jisoo wasn't even sure they need a whole ass telescope, but she knew her girlfriend's princess attitude would never tolerate that.