oh make me • chaelisa [EDITED]

everything was never the same, ever since she came. some people went a lot funnier. some went to total drastic fashion style change. the others just became quieter. and the rest had their heart broken.

her name's lisa. when she came to the st. claire school for girls, here in santa monica, she was far from the word just decent. yes she was kind, but the vibe she gave off was really cool.

she was smart but not a teacher's pet, really sweet but yet naughty in a fun way. her dance, her voice, her accent, her smile, everything about her was on point. and yes she was kind of a playgirl? fuckgirl? ah, i don't know what the name is but she's just the typical playboy but it's a she, and she's gay.

she's from bangkok, thailand. her eyes were grayish and her hair was platinum blonde. she's a pure angel and a devilish beast in one body. it was crazy.

and yes, in some ways, it affected rose too. rose was more than just jealous.

oh, wait- let me tell you about rose.

rose had been in the boarding school for her whole life (it's an exaggeration actually). she's been there for like eight years. have i mentioned about her ambitious, competitive behavior?

well, here goes nothing.

rose's smart, a genius to be exact. she's pretty, she plays guitar, she has a golden voice and everything about her was perfect. she was the star girl, the spotlight, before lisa came and took away her spot.

rose just couldn't fathom how mad she was. she couldn't explain how much rage and anguish she had when she knew how lisa has stole everything from her, be it her fame, her friends, her popularity. so, she felt hopeless.

the audacity that lisa had was impeccable, rose thought to herself. this new transfer kid was such a big bitch and she hated her a lot (a lot wouldn't even be enough how much she hated her, but what more vocabularies could she use to describe her anger?) nevertheless, what could she say? lisa was indeed flawless.

"so, who got the highest score for the last chemistry quiz?" rose asked half curiously and half furiously. "as always, babe," kevin, her gay boy best friend, answered while ruffling her fluffy red hair, then left immediately. she groaned. "this is no fun!" she cried.

"wow, did anyone even try to beat me?" lisa teased the girl who pouted. rose crossed her arms while cursing lisa under her breath.

unsatisfied with the response, lisa walked passed her while cackling with her friend, arin, as if nothing was wrong.

"just shut the fuck up, you bastard!"

that little yell from rose was her intended reaction. lisa froze and arin followed her, stopping on the spot. lisa smirked, turning around to face the confused girl who just screamed at her. rose was literally red from embarrassment and anger.

lisa came so close that it was even barely ten centimeters between their faces. rose could feel lisa's heavy, warm breath on her skin, making her heart beat even faster. was it palpitation? oh well.

"make me, sweetie," whispered lisa, like that was some kind of asmr. though flustered, rose was not complaining either. you can call her insane, but rose herself even wondered why did she feel good instead of terrified like she's supposed to be. there were only two possibilities: rose going deranged and hallucinated or rose found out she had degradation kink and some sort.

lisa walked away and rose still felt her cheeks burning.

she's ugly. she's ugly. she's ugly. she's stupid. she's disgusting. she's a fucker. she's gross. i hate her. i hate her. i hate her. i don't like her, rose thought, brainwashing herself. she groaned loudly, feeling herself losing her mind. the brainwash technique didn't work, of course.