worst day ever! • jenchulichaeng fluff

"so you're flying to new york?" jennie asked her bestie and her roommate, jisoo. "yes," she said quickly while running down the stairs followed by the blonde girl.

"without me? and like today?" jennie asked suspiciously. "yeah. why?" jisoo asked back without even trying to look at jennie in her eyes. "but i want to-" jisoo breathed heavily.

"can you not see i'm busy packing my things?" jennie was a little shocked at jisoo's sharp words. "ugh, okay then. bye." jennie stepped away off the scene, right into her bedroom and locked her big white door.

jennie pouted while sulking on her sofa. she hugged her teddy bear and started to sob a little while scrolling on her instagram page. why does jisoo have to leave? tomorrow's her birthday! aren't friends suppose to stay side by side?! she thought in anger.

jennie was bored after a few minutes after scrolling through the endless timeline of her friends pictures about their own summer holiday. right, jennie's birthday was supposed to be held in the middle of summer.

her so called popular girls squad of the high school called blackpink (because they're both edgy and soft) was a group with four girls named jennie, jisoo, chaeyoung and lisa, were so close by then. but, sadly, everyone went for their holidays.

chaeyoung has went to bali, indonesia, and had not come back ever since a month ago. lisa was enjoying her time in thailand with her pet elephants and rainbow boats. jisoo? she was just going to leave to new york after she held herself for like a few weeks just because jennie begged her to stay.

to be honest, jennie really wanted to go on some romantic summer holiday to hawaii or maldives. it's just.. she's broke.

well, if jennie had her boyfriend the case wouldn't be so hard. uunfortunately, they just broke up by the end of the school and it was honestly heartbreaking. jennie cried for a straight up month after her boyfriend dumped her.

jennie was blue. it felt like her whole life sucks and depressing, and it's just an endless, useless point where her life story book's author just seemed to be stuck about what to write so he just gave her too much angst.

jennie looked outside of her apartment through her wide window inside her bedroom. the sky was blue and the skyscrapers were tall enough to touch the sun. cars and buses driven across the roads and trees were being fed fully with sunshine rays.

but jennie felt empty. dull. quiet like her silent room. her bedroom was painted in all grey shades, giving her even sadder vibes.

she then decided to get up of her sofa and do some stretching. how unlucky was she that jennie slipped over her rug and hurt her butt.

after that last stretching attempt that failed so badly, jennie went to her bathroom, thinking about one relaxing bath to ease her pain and at least lift up her mood a little. then, she remembered. she hasn't bought any bath bombs yet. also jisoo forgot to pay their water bills so they had to live without water for a day. how fun.

jennie groaned. yep, both internally and externally. she walked over her little desk, expecting for some crumbs of snacks that she could get under those. and all she could get was expired labels of snacks and one poor little cookie that was half bitten and rotten.

"UGH I HATE MY LIFE!" jennie screamed, pulling her hair out of stress. she jumped into her bed, trying to sleep, but somehow her brain was still fully charged.

jennie then tried to do her essay for school next month but then she remember she lost her laptop charger and her laptop was dead. she even tried to read her favorite novel and comic, but somehow both were bitten by chi chi, her boyfriend, oops i mean ex-boyfriend's dog.