Chapter 31

A/N: Nothing particularly exciting just more detail so I shall publish it here! Plus...my friend wanted another chapter so here it is.

The next day, I went to work tired and with a lot on my mind. I sifted through my email to check again and see if Mr. Kakimori put me on probation or something for embarrassing him. Luckily nothing still. Just to make the week after next easier, I confirmed some of the appointments and double-checked everything was clear before starting to look more thoroughly at the email Bakugo sent.

The emails were fine but I was more interested in the texts. She tried to take their relationship in a more romantic direction multiple times but he rejected her straight out every time. In fact, based on the UI he never gave her his actual number. It was through KaTalk which gave me some satisfaction. There was one set of texts I didn't quite get. It was Kirishima telling Bakugo they needed to meet up about Kaiya. No other context was given there. Did she try something with Kirishima too? I sifted through probably 70% of it but at this point, I had absolutely no doubts. I'm more impressed he managed to dig up every single interaction they've had and put them in chronological order with an account for the day in between.

Now I felt really bad for doubting him at all.

Aggro:

So...more news.

Ice Queen:

Did something else happen?

Aggro:

Well...Bakugo sent a bunch of screenshots proving his innocence.

It's half a gigabyte.

Ice Queen:

This is pissing me off more and more.

Jester:

I still can't believe she lied to us like that.

I feel like an idiot.

Ice Queen:

Don't

You were being a good person like always.

Akira typed for a few moments.

Jester:

...Thanks. I appreciate that.

Mouse:

Sorry to ruin the vibes further but I also have news.

She's not just a superfan.

She's a bonafide stalker.

Jester:

I'm almost afraid to ask.

Mouse:

-sent a picture-

She sent a screenshot of a Dynamight fan account. It had a lot of followers and posts spanning back to his high school days. That in itself isn't super weird but some of these photos were candid. And the frequency of them increased during the time when Kaiya was working for the agency. Some of the captions were...a little creepy to say the least. A lot of calling him her future boyfriend and not in a teehee regular fan way. In an "I planned out our 4 kids' names" kind of way. A shiver ran down my spine.

Mouse:

Her personal account was one of the first followers of this account

And the post dates for her personal account and this one line up a suspicious amount