Chapter 38

A/N: You know what?? I'm ripping off this band-aid

Y/N POV

Found it.

After several minutes of searching, I finally found the drink I'd been looking for. I've been craving it for weeks and finally decided to get it today. While I'm checking out, I see a huge group of mostly girls passing by, seeming to be looking for something. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my bag. I took out one of the snacks I bought and opened it popping one in my mouth. I noticed a suspicious guy in a large hoodie duck into an alley.

That particular alley was a dead end so I pulled out my phone ready to dial the police since I knew the girls who lived on the first floor of this apartment. When I peeked around the corner, the guy seemed to be looking for a way around the high fencing. I was about to call when I heard a familiar voice.

"Fuck. Can't go this way."

"Katsuki?"

His head whipped around. He visibly relaxed when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Those crazy girls chased me."

"Crazy girls??"

"Fans. You owe me for that damn show by the way."

"The company owes you." I corrected before brainstorming how to get him out of there.

I pulled off my hoodie and put it over him. When I stepped back, it was oversized and the hoodie hung a little low over his face. Perfect.

"C'mon." I said grabbing his hand.

I went through the back alleys to my apartment. On the main streets, I saw an unusual amount of people hanging around. Katsuki lowered the hood more when we passed by certain people. I felt a little bad seeing it firsthand. We finally arrived at my place and he immediately went inside once the door was open.

"Normally you wait until I invite you in." I said as I closed the door behind me.

"Shaddup." He said collapsing on the couch and taking off my hoodie. "It's all thanks to your damn variety show. Take responsibility."

"Yea yea," I said. "Scoot over."

He settled on the couch and I turned the TV on flipping to a streaming app. I planned on watching a specific movie today and those plans are not gonna deviate.

"How long have you been chased?"

"Too long." he sighed as I went into my room to change into my comfy dress.

"You usually wear your wig when you go out." I said noting his blonde hair.

"Yea, I'll never fucking make this mistake again." He grumbled.

I laughed while I came back in the living room and he rolled his eyes. His head hung on the back of the couch. The sun gave him a glow, his eyelashes casting long shadows as he glanced at me. I understand those girls for sure. After I found the movie I was looking for, I opened an app to order some food.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"What're you getting?"

I handed him the phone and he scrolled through the menu. I went to my room to change back into a comfortable big shirt and came back. After picking what food he wanted he looked at the TV and sneered.

"Romance."

"I'm not changing it."

"It's the same plot over and over again." He muttered.