Chapter 19

A/N: I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT BAKUGO'S BDAY. I gotta celebrate somehow and this is all I got! Happy bday Bakugo!!!!

A missed call from Bakugo

Already it seemed like a bad sign since he was out on patrol today. I looked up his hero name and nothing intense came up other than news about TMW and him having a victory against a villain, Nothing in the hero group chat either. I tried to call back and he didn't pick up. He never calls so it set me on edge. Then he sent an address.

Bakugo:

Come here.

Please.

Please?? That guy is saying please??

Y/N:

What's wrong??

After waiting for a few minutes, I didn't get an answer. Instead of standing around being anxious, I decided to head over there. I walked over to Mrs. Ebi's office to give her a heads-up.

"Hey, is it possible you can cover for me? Dynamight's been compromised but won't tell me the extent of it."

"I got it. Good luck on getting some information. Get a doctor in there too if you can." She said, giving me a thumbs up.

"Will do."

I grabbed a taxi to the address. It occurred to me midway through that going to a random address sent by someone who was acting slightly out of character probably wasn't the smartest move but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Plus I could just make my attacker feel like their appendix is exploding or something. It wouldn't be too hard as long as they don't knock me out immediately. My fears are quickly dissipated when we pull up to a pretty fancy apartment complex. I walked into the lobby unsure of what to do.

Y/N:

I'm here

How do I get to you?

The front desk's phone rang and the lady gave me an apartment number and a card to access the elevator. After a bit of figuring out where the card went, I rode up the elevator and arrived at the apartment. When I tried the door, it was open. I hesitantly stepped inside a relatively clean and well-decorated apartment. Hardly felt lived in though. The door clicked closed behind me as I took off my shoes.

Water splashed in the distance and I followed the sound. The closer I got the messier it became. I heard heavy breathing as I saw clothes strewn about in front of a semi-closed bathroom door. I hesitated. It seemed wrong to burst in there. Parts of his hero uniform were haphazardly thrown around so he was definitely naked. A pained groan left him and I put aside my fears, stepping forward.

What...am I getting myself into?

I slowly opened the door and he was in the bathtub. He was flushed and there were some half-melted ice cubes floating in the water. Empty ice trays littered the bathwater. His phone was dangerously wet and slightly cracked on the far wall. I kept my eyes torso up as if my life depended on it. He looked over at me, sitting straight up. His eyes were heavily dilated.

"Um..??" I said.

He got out of the tub and I covered my eyes backing up. I tripped over part of his uniform and fell backward. He caught me and lowered us to the floor gently. Then he laid against me.