Chapter 32

"Alright lads, I'm going in." Akira said with the same dramaticism a soldier would go to war.

"Quit goofing around." Miyuki said but hid behind the corner nonetheless.

We all went to work early in order to plan how we were going to apologize since we really weren't sure how to approach it. Akira and Miyuki also felt especially bad since they were on the shit-talking Dynamight train for a long while. While I'm pretty sure a normal apology would do, I wanted to see what shenanigans would crop up.

"Where's Kame?" Akira asked.

We all looked around. She was just here a second ago. Then we heard a tap on Dynamight's desk. She was in his office handing him coffee.

"Sorry for thinking poorly of you Dynamight."

"Um...okay?" He responded, tilting his head.

She walked back to our group, bringing his attention to us. We quickly hid and my phone buzzed.

Bakugo:

What the hell are you guys doing?

"Kame! How could you go rogue like that!" Akira said.

"I have a busy day ahead since my Sprint Review is coming up, I figured I'd get it over with." She said.

"Hmmm...well, that's fair." Akira pouted.

"If you'll excuse me."

"Bye Kame!" We called out.

"Alright, 1 down, three more to go." Akira said.

'What are you guys doing?" Bakugo said.

We flinched and turned around.

"We're planning lunch." Miyuki said, quickly recovering from the surprise. "We figured we should get a little fancy since we finished planning a huge event."

Nice save!

"What about you? We can pick something up for you." Akira added.

Bakugo looked between us suspiciously before answering.

"Karakarauo Tsukemen." He said after a moment.

"You got it." Akira said.

After another suspicious look, he curled his finger at me. I followed him into his office. I closed the door as he crossed his arms and looked down at me.

"What are you planning?"

I opened my mouth to lie but he gave me another look and I closed my mouth.

"We're...apologizing." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Well, them because we found out something...pretty bad. And realized they've been shit-talking the wrong person." I explained. "As for me...

I'm sorry I doubted you.

I'm sorry I'm still mad at you.

"I'll...tell you later."

"Alright." He said after a moment.

I left, sitting at my desk, and casually contacted people to schedule some events further out. Lunch rolled around and Akira walked up to his office, giving me a wink as he passed by. Akira spent a few minutes in there and walked out looking refreshed while Bakugo just looked confused.

Bakugo:

Why do I have a hard life?