25-Surprise

You sat sluggishly in a hot rosemary bath tilting your head back on the edge of the tub as a relaxation mechanism. Your thighs had a gruesome ache that irregularly came and left which you had Kenma to thank for. You dropped your hands low between your inner thighs massaging them gently and delicately.

The pain was moderately becoming more frail
which you were thankful for, additionally the
steamy hot bath was generally composing,
Although you could still feel the heat of your
aggravation from hours ago when the blond boy requested for you to update his points for him on the notebook scoreboard tucked behind his dresser.
There was a distasteful tang in your mouth once you calculated that he was already on 25 points after the matter of some hours.

Those days practically meant nothing, was your first thought, a negative thought which you disliked when it came to games. Kenma was simply taking it to another level which you ultimately wanted to
surpass.

Kenma knew about the throbbing of your thighs from your constant highlighting every time he chuckled at the little waddle you'd do at times when you sat up from your seat in class or from his car when you arrived at school together.

This meant your mindset tapped into his
perception and he'd probably undermine your
yearn to win and think that you'd sit back and
recover so you could make your counterattack once you were healed or felt better.

But that wasn't the case.

A wide closed mouthed grin sprung across ur face as the plot of your devious scheme solidified in
your head. You planned to use the excuse of
weakness from your thighs as the root.

You stared up at the ceiling with the clown painted grin plastered on your lips. This game was so
thrilling, it lit a toxic fire of greed to win. A flame that had never been sparked before was now roaring ghastly.

You knew you were going to have to do more then overstimulate the guy and call him daddy.

You had to become wicked, cruel, dirty, overly seductive and burn that alluring seduction into his mind so whenever he'd think of you he'd become desperately horny.

You shut your eyes, simply listening to the enticing sound of the constant drops of water dripping fromn
the tap. It was the only sound you could hear as the house was isolated with you as the solitary member.

Kenma was still at practice so you took the time to recollect yourself, without interruption.

You looked up from your maths textbook and
notebook next to it where you were completing an algebra equation, your cavernous study had been been obstructed by the backing up of a car in the drive way, Kenmas car.

You glanced over at your bag you knowing you had removed the seductive devil costume sitting inside and wore it under your baggy clothing. The curved red horns that were attached to your red hairband
was hooking onto the straps of your underwear. It wasn't ideally comfortable, although, comfortability wasn't a property you were desiring in the moment.

It was strictly time to play the part and trick him sinisterly.

After a few moments of listening to the rummage of the front door, and the creak of the steps and the shutting and opening of doors you found your room door being lightly tapped on. You planned to approach him first, but this made things appear less dubious, lowering his suspicions.

"Come in," you requested.

Kenma responded to your words doing so.
He entered taking more then one step forward
which tapped into your danger system. He didn't have a shirt on which wasn't out of the ordinary but it would've been convenient if a move was made.