24-Vengeance

You pondered over the thought of Kenmas mom finding you being fucked by her son in the bathroom of her own house. You would add that to a list of your biggest fears.
But in the moment it appeared that Kenma feared nothing.

He aggressively grabbed onto your hips,
the trick of his fingers manipulated you to arch
your back in front of his crotch.

You placed your hands up on the tiles
unconsciously to keep yourself stable,
simultaneously letting out a gasp from his sudden rough action.

It was distinct that he'd be waiting for this day just from his differ in body language.

As you paused in that position, there was weak
movement behind you, but you could make out that the boy had switched off the shower head from the halt of water drumming on the bathtub floor.

"You're looking real submissive and breedable right now," Kenma chuckled as he hovered behind you.

His teasing words were followed by a hard slap on your ass.

You winced from the sensation bending your
eyebrows and widening your mouth into an 'o'
shape

"And you like the view of it don't you?" You spoke in a taunting voice, side eyeing the blonde who stood behind you.

"Take it in babe 'cause I'll make sure you don't see me like this again," you smiled, putting on an entertaining performance, touching
your self enticingly, observing as he watched.

You brushed your hand down your lower back, to your ample ass, grabbing one of your own ass obtain an admirable sight of your wet pussy.

He stared at it for a good few seconds before his cheeks firmly, also tugging it to the side so he could fawn orbs flicked up to your (e/c) ones. He grinned from your amusing act then spoke.

"It's cute your still this confident," he mumbled,
right before pulling your hair savagely, drawing
your head closer to his lips so he could whisper in your ear. "Now put your hand back on the wall," he whispered.

He let go of your hair, harshly pulling your hips
again, this time forcing your arch to be deeper.
You quickly put your hand back on the wall, to keep you steady.

"Fuck you," you groaned.

"Im about to, be patient."

Kenma ran his hands through his hair pushing the dampened strands that fell in his vision.

He then pumped his fairly stiff dick a few times.

"Do I need a condom?" He questioned raising his head.

"No, I'm on pills, don't want to risk having your 4'3 children."

"Well ifyour kids aren't with me they're gonna be ugly as hell," Kenma tossed back.

"Quit talking and fuck me," you rolled your eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm in charge," Kenma
mumbled, he anchored his tip to press against your opening, making you silently yell.

He slammed into your pussy, which took him in
effortlessly. You were drenched and you knew it, all the built up horniness over the past few days mounted up and this aggressive foreplay only made you overly soaked.

"Let me know if it's too much, I'll stop if you want me to," he spoke lowly.

You raised your brows from his caring words
specifically because they were abnormal.
He then let out an evil chuckle; especially raspy and obnoxious.

"Nah I'm just playing. I'm about to
destroy your pussy whether you like it or not."You were tremendously relieved the blond couldn't see your expression, simply the
back of your head, because he would mock the firm agitation displayed on your face.