33- Beg

You just caught me in a vulnerable moment. Don't get cocky." Kenma responded, watching as you placed pecks on his lower abdomen, and around his dick.

Clearly teasing him.

You stopped for a moment lifting your head to make eye contact.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"Appears more like you folded. 'Cause I turn you on."

"You can think whatever you desire," he huffed, averting his eyes. He was being the stubborn guy he was. Which lead to you saying—

"Why are you this hard then..hm?"
You questioned, eyeing the veins distinctly bulging out, pulsating from his length.

"I was thinking about Aunt Cass," he said bluntly.

You rolled your eyes, a little less amused by his response. "Is that so?"You said with sarcasm, nothing hesitation to drive the tip into your mouth.

Kenma didn't respond, but simply let out a silent gasp, pleasured as you moderately engulfed his dick.
You gathered all the saliva in your mouth, slathering it  all over Kenmas dick with your tongue.

Lubricating it. Making it feel more delightful.
You bobbed your head back and forth, earning faint pants from the male as well as his cock growing in the back of your throat.

Kenma plainly watched as you took him in. He tried his hardest to be quiet, mostly to refrain you from acting more insolent and mocking.

However, you loved to hear him. The sounds he made when pleasured. Those whimpers and moans he'd voice that made your pussy wet.

And he was keeping them from you.

You glanced up, searching for the kind of expression he'd make, or the type of look in his hazel eyes as he observed you sucking his dick. You proceeded to lick and suck his pretty pink tip, utilising your dominant hand to jerk the leftover.

You gawked into his eyes for several seconds additionally taking notice of how his cheeks turned a little red, and he suddenly appeared bashful.

You found it cute, how he had turned his head away from your peer. It made you want to tease him all the more.

You got up off your knees, grabbing his face with your recessive hand, and modifying his line of direction to yours, forcing him to lock eyes with you.
You made sure to get undoubtedly close once again, pressing your breasts up against him.

"Why are you looking over there? I'm right here," you bit your lower lip as you looked in his eyes, still cupping his jaw.

"It's a little off-putting if you're looking to the side of the room Kenma.. when all I wanna do is make you feel good." You tauntingly grinned. As you spoke you leaned in closer and closer and closer, you'd voice low and the speed slow, a necessary part for your seduction.

And there it was.

That bold, confident attitude that was one of the males biggest turn ons.

He didn't say anything, he was unsure what to. Because you were right. He had folded. Dick pulsating, throbbing and aching because of you.

In truth he wanted you to keep sucking until he reached his climax..but the way you reached your palm to the back of his head, finger pads massaging his scalp but also angling his head downwards, lips pressed against his..

it wasn't so bad, he thought.

But fuckk, his lips just felt so good.

You continued to stroke his with your other hand, utilising the heavy coat of saliva you left on it as a lube. Kenma moaned into your mouth, causing butterflies to make a quick appearance in your stomach. You yearned to hear more of it.