1- Deal

Wattpad has deleted my whole account I've had for almost 3 yrs. I hate them sm but I couldn't the Kenma story die.
My 4 precious books r gone.
If anyone can still access my Akaashi story please message me.

Any Extent- in which, Kenma and
(y/n) are constantly competitive against
each other. (Y/n) isn't satisfied until she can find a
challenging game of any sort she can beat
Kenma in.
Until they make a game of their own. Not the type that you originally thought it
would be. But your still up for it.

Warning: Smut, toys, fluff, strong
language, kinks, degrading.

"You guys never get bored, damn," Kuroo threw himself dramatically back against the bed.
"Just one more round," Kenma mumbled.

His vision was unmoving from the bright lighted screen. Kuroo swore he hadn't even seen him blink for what felt like an hour.

"Bro, you said that two hours ago," Kuroo groaned.
"Let me just try beat Kenma one more time," you spoke, your thumbs flickering the thumb stick aggressively.

This time you aimed to beat him in Brawlhalla.

Yours as Kenmas eyes were glued to the the television, spellbound for the greedy feeling of victory. You'd been playing back and forth in hope for you to be labelled the better player.

But after you one once, Kenma would regain victory seven times more.

This was how it was with Kenma. The reason you were friends with him in the first place. The passion and competitiveness you both shared for gaming.
Kuroo was just an asset to your friendship.

Back in middle school, it seemed like you could beat anyone you had challenged. Until you met
Kenma Kozume.

You would constantly go over to one another's houses after school, playing until your eyes grew red, until the victor was clear, with was always Kenma.
And Kuroo simply tagged along because he enjoyed the company of you both. As time went on, the obsession to be victor became thick.

"Awh shit." You huffed under your breath and the loss of another round.
You glanced over at the fairly long haired boy who already had his eyes on you, which made you certain it was coming.

"You play like trash," Kenma said bluntly.

And there it was.
"Shut up," you sighed placing your controller on the closest surface.
"If you want we can rematch, but don't when you lose," the blond teased.

"DonT cRY WheN YOu LoSE," you mocked.
"Funny you're talking big when we are practically the same height.

(Sorry if you're taller then him, i am too but let's just adjust it for the story.)

"So we're body shaming now, is it?" Kenma questioned.
"Bo-body shaming? BUT WH-en you said I have the same nose as squirt wars, but I'm lucky 'cause I can pull it off, WHAT WAS THAT?"

Kenmas gaze stood frozen on you, then suddenly averted as he contemplated an answer.

"Well—

"Not this again guys please," Kuroo exhaled.
He rose up from the bed, then bolted to the sockets on the wall.
"No..Kuroo," Kenma said, reaching out his arm, gesturing for Kuroo to not do what he did next.
You both observed as Kuroo pulled out the plugs from the sockets without hesitation.

"You..bitch," you gasped.
"Is it so bad for me to want to spend time with my best friends," Kuroo crossed his arms, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"You either wanna get high or drunk."

"How did you know?" Kuroo smirked, masking a false shocked expression.