29- Hurt feelings

Gracious me, the smell of this place has got me excited," Kuroos dad grinned, turning back to meet the eyes of the man he unintentionally arrived with simultaneously.

"Mhm, certainly," Kenmas dad agreed, the aroma had travelled up his nose as soon as he walked through the door.

"Well then, prepare to be blown away dad. I did most of the hard work so anything tasting good was me," Kuroo winked, all whilst carrying the stir fry pot to the living room.

"That's cap, the only thing he has ever worked hard in is memorising those Nicki verses," Kenma said. He waited specifically for Kuroo to disappear behind the dining room door before speaking.

Kuroos dad laughed aloud.

"Tell me about it. I'm not home that often, but when I am it's on repeat so much I'm sure I can rap and slay any Nicki song you were to throw at me right now." Kuroos dad replied, removing his blazer and handing it over to Kenmas dad who reached his hand out to take it.

You smiled from his words, suddenly reminded where Kuroo gets his enthusiasm and high spirit.

"Oooh is that Mamoru's laugh I hear?" Kenmas mother suddenly bolted out of her office.

"Marylin," Kuroos father smiled.

"I'm here too, you're husband of 21 years," Kenmas dad grinned, watching as his wife greeted his best friend with a hug before his own.

"I'm sorry baby, welcome back," she hugged him and gifted him a peck on his lips as a bonus.

"How was work honey? And how have you been Mamoru? You know what shhh let's leave it for dinner okay," her smile so wide as she eagerly pushed the two men towards the dining room.

"This is going to be fun," she cheered as she disappeared down the hall.

"Your mom is so cute... I wonder how you ended up like this," you joked, you turned to Kenma who held all the flat white dishes in both his hand, ready to set them out on the dining room table.

"And you're one to talk." Kenma began. Before he let the rest of his words slide of his tongue he made sure to come close, so only you and him could hear.

Narrowing his hazel eyes as he gave you a cold stare he spoke unsympathetically.

"And how would your dad feel knowing he was right.. that the guys he was worried his daughter told him not to worry about was getting fucked by them. both dicks in you at the same time? Ashamed right, probably worse then that. His motherfucking head would probably blow off to find out his daughters a slut—

"Stop." You blurted in a whisper. Your throat dry and palms trembling.

Kenma grinned at your sudden impulsiveness.

"What is actually wrong with you today? That was mean." You scrunched your eyebrows.

"What's mean about it, I'm just stating facts.."He raised his eyebrows in question.

It could have been a fact yes, but it hurt to hear, especially from Kenma who was acting as if he was any better. Not only that, aggressive way he delivered it.

"Yeah but that—

"Hurt your feelings?" Kenma interrupted.

You stared at him in silence knowing those were the exact words you were thinking. You had felt a little guilty about the whole game, but pushed that sensation to the back of your mind; the fact that your father being right about you. Not everything your father said, but a very small fraction of it.