7-Loser

You went through your backpack unpacking all the clothes you threw in there before you vacated your house.

You slipped on some booty shorts; which you'd usually wear for pyjamas anyway,
without anything underneath and a navy blue v neck sweater.

You wiped the steamy mirror to get a clear view of your face. You then began to put your hair in (your most comfortable hairstyle) before departing the bathroom.
Once you re-entered Kenma's bedroom,
you weren't surprised to see the boy in the
exact position as before.
Nothing was wrong with that, in fact it was exactly were you wanted him.

You approached the boy leisurely, firstly
leaning your head over his gaming chair, although the boy didn't notice from the deafening loud sounds from his headset. So you decided to set about your plan, that would lure Kenma into a critical defeat.

Starting with the first vulnerability Kuroo had exposed, Kenma partially did too.

He luhv this fatass, and thinking about it
drew a smile to your face.

The only problem that could make this
flop, was if you couldn't make him hard, just the same as if he couldn't make you wet. You both had to know exactly how to rile the other one up. Which isn't as easy as it sounds.

Unless he was naturally attracted to you.

You walked in front of the great gaming chair, then turning around and taking a seat on the boys lap, whilst he was still playing.

"Wh-get off," Kenma spoke, his gaze was still committed to the game.

He quickly tossed his hands to the side that was clutching his controller oh so carefully.

"Kenma,"

"Whatttt?"he asked, lengthening the
sound of his t's.

You waited for the boy to give you eye contact, however you were educated
on the way Kenma worked. Whilst in a
game or a match, it was hard to break his
concentration, his focus, his attentiveness,
it would rarely budge.

You observed as his fingers flickered in constant You observed as his fingers flickered in constant patterns in addition, the reflection of the screen was undoubtedly clear in his hazel eyes.

You moved your ass in-between the boys
crotch, furthermore causing your back to be lightly leaned against Kenmas naked chest. And once you got closer to him, your realised how good the boy smelt.

"Bro-stop your heads in the way," Kenma mumbled, one of his hands had left the controller to adjust the position you sat in, his hand wrapped around your waist, tucking you further back against him.

Although, the boy wasn't wholly doing it with a purpose, it was unconsciously, to keep you from blocking his view. You knew that already. You knew that if he wasn't playing calmly and comfortably he
would've just kicked you off his lap.

That was just the type of person he was.

You turned to Kenma's face, staring at his pretty facial features in hope he'd recognise the attention you seeked.

Unexpectedly his eyes met yours. Possibly because you were staring to long or
that you were too close, that's what you thought anyway. But the real reason was in regards to the
sweet scent coming from you. He didn't expect you to pack your own watermelon body wash.

Yet, there was also something about the way you peered at him that hinged him.
"What (y/n)? Is it that you want to talk about your parents, you feel lonely or something? I don't know how to deal with these situations, just call Kuroo."

"No, it's not that."

"Then what is i-no no- I'm still here! I just muted my mic. My bad."

Just like that his concerned had wondered
elsewhere, just like his eyes.