32- Submitted

Friday was nothing more than you and Kenmas mom hanging out together. You joined her with purchasing the groceries and other necessities that was lacking in the Kozume home after school.

You hadn't seen Kenma much that day. Just in math class where he sat in front of you sleeping, or at lunch were he still managed to be sleeping and when you got home, you found him sleeping.
And honestly, you were too knackered too, so once your face hit the mattress, you were knocked out.

You woken up with not to much on your mind which was also why you didn't pay much heed to Kuroos text that reminding you about a specific time.

You took a shower and had a quick breakfast entertaining yourself with a manga you had to catch up on. Then went ahead with your plenty hours of hard study in the kitchen. You arranged your textbooks and notepad out on the beige marble counter, and you leaned closer to them, rear moderately sliding off the stool.

You heard footsteps emerging near afternoon, and being aware there was only one other soul left in the house, it was not hard to identify.
Kenma let out a groan of exhaustion, glancing at you as he stretched at the bottom stair.

The bottom of his shirt lifted up a little as he raised his arms above his head, unconsciously revealing his v line. You stared at it for a mere second. You didn't want him catching you eyeballing in the moment.

He turned to the fridge, bending low to look in the refilled shelves of groceries, his hair swishing lower as he did so.

He hummed the tune to Tyler the Creator, 'see you again' as it had been stuck in his head after blasting it in the shower.

"You wanna be a good maid and cook me something?" Kenma asked, pulling his head out of the shelved cooler and turning to you.

"Funny you say that," you mumbled to yourself thinking about the maid costume sitting in the room upstairs."

"What's so funny about that?"

"I'll show you later," you smirked for about half a second.

"Oh you gotta costume I'm guessing. Doesn't take a genius," he chuckled, shutting the fridge and resting his elbow on one of your books on the opposite side of the counter.

You said nothing in order to reveal nothing, and simply focused on the equation before your eyes.

There was suddenly a knock at the front door making Kenma roll his eyes in annoyance.
He stared down at you instead of taking any actions.
You cocked your head up, and turned to the door, then eyes to his hazel ones.

"You're not gonna get that?" You asked.

"That's what you are here for." He responded, making your eyebrows bend.

You face palmed his face, making him back up a little.

"Your mouth is rotten," you hissed, wishing you did it harder.

"Open up guys..it's me!" Kuroo spoke from outside.

"Oh," you gasped, rising from the stool and quickly approaching the door.

As soon as you opened it, Kuroo let out a foreign yelp, stepping inside and scanning the both of you.
"What don't you understand about 3 o'clock?"

"Oh. I was going to ask you what that time was for.. but I forgot," you excused yourself.

"What's at 5 o' clock?" Kenma asked, his head leaned upwards as he scarfed some lucky charms in his mouth straight from the box.

"Threeee! Three o clock you fucking leprechaun," Kuroo cussed.