Chapter 13

[December 2nd, 2022]

Beatrice

Since I'll be having a late night tonight I spent my entire day cuddling with Ringo and resting so that tonight I won't feel an ounce of tiredness. I still haven't decided what I'm wearing but I think I want to wear a skirt or a dress. I asked Devon what she was wearing and she replied with 'something hot' which I mean duh but I could've used more than what she gave me.

I look on Pinterest for 'going out' outfits but none of them speak to me. I get up go into my closet and start picking it apart. "No, no, no, wait maybe," I say when I get to my black strapless top. "I could pair this with my mini skirt," I say out loud trying to visualize it in my head. I put the outfit on, take a mirror picture and send it to the group chat with Nico and Devon. 

 carrying the devils 😈

beaa⭐️🎞️  

Is this too much?

Devvy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💝

Devvy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💝

too much? no

TOO FINE? YES. 

nicky🩻🧸

10/10 

-

A few hours later I'm fully ready, I curled my hair and put on some makeup including a wing. I take a few pictures for my Instagram, posing a few different ways before I get a text from Nico letting me know he's outside. I slide into my shoes, hopping around trying to walk and walk out the door. "Oh," I say bumping into Nico and Devon who are outside. "I could've just walked to your car," I laugh but when I see they're not even looking at me I realize they didn't come to my door to walk me out. 

They came to see the man, the myth, the legend, Ringo Staar the cat. I step aside to let them in and they push and shove each other to fight over who gets to hold Ringo first. Nico gets to Ringo first, shielding him away from Dev as she runs around him in circles trying to get a look at him. "Neeks, Nic, Nico no middle name Hischier, I won't take him away from you I just want to see him," she groans as she starts to get dizzy from running in circles. 

"Fine," He rolls his eyes, stilling to give Devon a good look at my kitten. "Oh aren't you the most handsome boy in the world," they coo as Ringo plays with their fingers in between his paws. "If we leave now you can stay after we go out and play with him," I hold above her head and she runs out the door. "Oh, and that works out nicely since we have a flight!" She smiles and Nico looks at me with his mouth open. 

"You can stay too Nic," I add and he smiles putting Ringo down and walking out of my apartment. I get in the backseat, letting Dev take the passenger seat while Nico drives. We play Nico's pregame playlist which serves well as our hype playlist on the way to the club.