Chapter 22

[February 9, 2023]

Jack

It's been almost a little over a month since Bea and I have really talked, and you know what? I'm over her. Mhm, you heard right! I am over Beatrice Jae. The space was the thing that I needed, and I got the result I needed as well. Well maybe space wasn't the only thing I used to get over her, I also used the 'getting under someone new' technique. 

I met a girl named Billie Paige, and do I like her? No, but does she help me not think about Beatrice? Absolutely. She takes up all of my time, and I'm starting to think she thinks we're dating, which isn't ideal but whatever I don't like her in that way. I just need her to take up all my time whenever I'm not playing hockey. 

She's gorgeous and funny, but very bossy and materialistic. Today she made me go out and buy her some expensive ass handbag, and maybe it's just me but I can't ever see myself throwing around money like that. Like all that for a purse, no way. But I did it because she would've beat my ass if I didn't. 

When I got home with the bag she screamed so loud I thought I was never going to hear ever again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she yelled over and over again, hugging me and kissing up my neck. She tossed the bag onto the couch and messed with the waistband of my pants, pushing them down, and taking me all the way down her throat. She takes and she takes but she also gives, and she gives it well. 

Not as good as- Nope! Not going there.

After I finished she curled up on my chest, after tucking me back into my pants. I grab my phone scrolling through a few TikToks before I get a notification from my spam account. I click on it to see that Trevor's spam mentioned me in the comment section in Luke's spam. 

Instagram 

❤️ liked by trevorzyngras and 39 others

hughesyourdaddy NJ ain't ready 4 me!

load all 24 comments 

trevorzyngras They just letting anyone on that team firstoverall

firstoverall you just got to be a nepo sibling atp. (not me though)

stopsign fresh

Billie was watching me read the comments when she took my phone and made followed her Instagram on my spam, and requested my spam account with my phone still in her hand. "I didn't know you had a secret account," she says, scrolling through my page on her phone. "Then I guess it was a good secret," I roll my eyes

I get up off the couch, leaving her there while I look through my fridge for any food I could make. "We should go out for some dinner," she says as if I didn't just drop thousands of dollars on her new purse. I check the time and silently cheer when I realize I have to go soon since we have a  game tonight. "Can't Bil, I have a game,"