Epilogue 3

Lennon's journal 

June 17, 1989

Today is possibly the best day of my life, no scratch that. This is the best day of my life. I get to marry the other half of my soul today. We have our entire family crammed into a tiny space up in a tower on a hill. I told Kata she'd hate going up that many steps but she insisted that she'd do it for the day. She needed to get married there, and who was I to deny her of that? Anything for her. Whatever she wants. 

She wanted both of us to wear white, so I am in a white suit and a blue shirt. She told me it complimented my eyes, and I'm not sure if she said that just to get me in a white suit or if she actually meant it but I don't mind at all. It's her big day I am not going to step out of line. I could get married in some shorts and a T-shirt if it meant that we would be married. I let her call the shots, I just follow. 

Anyway, right now I'm sitting up on the steps with my journal, trying to clear my head before the ceremony because I'm nervous. I'm nervous to stand in front of everyone and have everyone's attention on me and my fiancé. Luckily my best man is Nico Han Stevens and my friend Sam from college will be beside me to help me I fall but I'm a wreck. 

For once in my life, writing isn't helping. I just want to see Kata, she'd calm me down. Let me see if I can sneak towards her. I'd keep my eyes closed I just want to see my girl. 

-

Jack's journal

July 17, 2026

Today is possibly the best day of my life, no scratch that. This is the best day of my life. I get to marry the other half of my soul today. Kata said that one time many years ago when I announced that we would be getting married in the future. She sure took the words right out of my mouth, because if Bea is not my other half how does she read me so well? No words just vibes and eye contact and she knows what I'm thinking.  We're in sync and we're in love. 

When I was finally in the country where her Mom met her second love (Greece) I understood everything. I understood the significance of where we stood which is why we're here today to get married. Up on the same tower where her Mom married her Dad. All of our friends and family are. On my side, I have Nico and my two brothers. On her side, she has Devon and Thea. Officiating the wedding is none other than Trevor Zegras my best friend. Kata will be walking my beloved bride down the aisle. 

I wish today would hurry up, I want to slide a pretty little ring on your finger and stop feeling so fucking nervous. I'm honestly sick to my stomach trying to get ready for today. Everyone keeps asking how I'm doing and each time I think I'm about to puke. This is the best day of my life and I want to get through it so I can see my girl. 

I know no one including my bride-to-be will let me in but I just want a few encouraging words to help settle my nerves. That's not a lot! It's not like I'm already asking her to spend the rest of her life with me. Do me a solid here Bea!

-

a.n// Short and sweet. 

I love you all! 

Stay safe, stay kind, and DM me if you need anything!

Love Lottie💐💐💐