Chapter 22 : lover trio

tells Lucas

It was January 1, 2016, New Year. I go to Matheus' house to see him and wish him a Happy New Year, we spend a few minutes making small talk, until I decide to kiss him and he doesn't break the kiss. He even likes it and it was so good to feel my tongue touching his, I'm on top and he's on the
bottom. We were kissing when Matheus looks back scared, I turn to see what it was and I got scared. It was Leonardo, Matheus's father, who had arrived and was watching us.

narrator narrating

The black figure in the shape of a wolf enters the room, when the image was approaching and clearing it was Ryan, not Leonardo.

Matheus: — Do you want to scare me to death? I thought it was my father.

Lucas thought: - We'd be dead if he was, I've seen some pictures of his dad and he's pretty intimidating.

Ryan: — It's not my fault if the couple is too distracted on their honeymoon and forgot the door was open — he said ironically, but with jealousy.

narrator narrating

Lucas gets off Matheus and sits on the couch. Matheus was recovering from the scare, his heart was racing and so was Lucas.

Ryan was furious with Matheus, he didn't like to see Lucas with Matheus and Matheus felt the same about Ryan.

Matheus: — What are you doing in my house?

Ryan: — I came for my friend. What are you doing here Lucas?

Lucas: — I came to see Matheus, he couldn't stay with us, so I missed him.

Ryan: — Seeeeeeei, miss you — Ryan says wryly — Looks like you came to do something else.

Lucas: — Oh, it's not a big deal, after all, I already did it to you — I say on impulse and cover my mouth. Matheus doesn't understand and Ryan blushes with shame.

Ryan: — Come on, Lucas, it's late.

Matheus: — Man, stop being boring. Leave him here, he doesn't want to go! - Matheus says this holding Lucas's paw.

Ryan: — Come on, Lucas! says Ryan, holding his other paw.

Matheus, with a mocking face, says — He's not going, he'll stay with me! - and gives Lucas a kiss on the cheek, he was laughing. Ryan was already dying of rage and Lucas was in the middle of the two.

Lucas: — Guys, enough! — says Lucas — I like you two! — after saying that, he hugs them both and gives them two licks on their faces.

Ryan and Matheus liked that.

He likes me better, we're more together now — says Matheus, smiling ironically and putting his head on Lucas's shoulder.

Lucas narrating

Ryan, who was smaller than Matheus and a little shorter than me, kept looking at Matheus irritated and walked away from him, not wanting contact. Then, as a provocation, Matheus sticks two fingers in his nose. It was the last straw. Ryan went after him very angry, he was good at fighting, but Matheus was bigger. Ryan tried to go with everything on top of him and Matheus put a paw

on his head, he was holding with his arm outstretched and watched the scene laughing, with Ryan trying to approach him.

Then I had an idea.

— Let's get him — I said and grabbed Ryan by the tail and legs — Hold his arms — I said, and Matheus did it.

Ryan started making those raccoon squeaks when they're stuck. I, holding the legs and Matheus, the arms, said: