Party on school part 2

Narrator narrating

It was June 10, 2015 and students from all classes were going to get together to have a party that day with a June theme.

Lucas and his four friends go to the place together, but convincing Matheus was a bit difficult, Matheus was a little shy and in his element, he didn't have that much interest in fitting in, so Lucas had to go to his house to convince him.

When Lucas arrives at the place and rings the doorbell, a huge wolf with white fur opens the door to answer him, the wolf was a bit intimidating and had very penetrating amber eyes.

— Does Matheus live here? — Lucas asks the somewhat suspicious wolf and he replies yes and invites him to enter the house. Matheus had already said that his father was a wolf, but Lucas hadn't really believed it.

He had seen this white wolf a few times before and had been close to the street where they lived a few times, the block belonged to people with greater purchasing power and they were people a little more closed off.

The white wolf shouted Matheus name and he went down stairs. Meanwhile, the wolf invited Lucas to have coffee and something to eat, making himself comfortable on the sofa.

— Yes father? — Says Matheus while going down the stairs noticed Lucas and in surprise says.
Lucas? What are you doing here?

— There's a party today at school, are you going? — Lucas asked, but Matheus said he wasn't really in the mood, but Lucas insisted and his father forced him to go and without much of a choice, Matheus ended up having to accept.

While Matheus was drinking coffee, Lucas kept looking at him and at Leonardo, looking for any resemblance between the two, but he found few other than his eyes and his tail. As the two walked towards the school, Lucas noticed that Matheus was a little crestfallen and thoughtful.

— So that's your father. — Says Lucas.

— Yes. — says Matheus, a bit sad.

"He's actually pretty” says Lucas and as he says this he covers his mouth and tries to change the subject.

— Yes, I know he's handsome, attractive, everyone thinks he's a wolf, while I'M HIS UGLY SON! — Says Matheus a little loudly and losing his patience.

— I don't even know if I'm his son. — Says Matheus seriously.

— I wanted to be a wolf — Says Matheus sadly and almost crying. — So that maybe things would be different for me. —

Lucas listened to all this, being moved by Matheus — You have me. — Says Lucas with a smile and Matheus stopped to think that  sounded strange and just smiled, thinking how gay that seemed.

— Lucas. — Says Matheus.

— Yes? — Says Lucas.

— Are you... — At the same time that Matheus was going to ask, Ryan appears looking for Lucas and seemed to be a little jealous.

— Where were you? — Asks Ryan, half serious and making Lucas jealous.

— I had gone to Matheus house to invite him to the party. — Lucas replied and Ryan didn't seem to like that and walked sullenly following the two towards the party.

Matheus felt like a nuisance and kept his ears down and was sad as he walked, and Lucas, realizing that the atmosphere was tense, thought of ways to relieve the tension and ended up remembering that they both loved fries, so he walked into José's parents bakery. and decided to buy a combo with fries.

José's parents owned the place, but were not present that day, the place was in the hands of two trusted employees.

Lucas offered fries to both of them, Matheus took some fries and put them in his mouth one by one slowly, while Ryan filled his paw with as many fries as he could and took them to his mouth, always chewing with as much fries as possible. The raccoon wanted to eat as much as possible so as not to leave anything for Matheus.