Frist impression part 3

May 25, 2015

Bianca Narrando

I was feeling very strange since I turned thirteen, sometimes I wanted to scream, scratch, run, I was very agitated, out of nowhere my heart was racing and I felt more anxious around the boys.

My parents talked to me and said it was normal, part of feline adolescence, and how weird it was. We make fun of other animals, we get thin, we scratch things, our moods fluctuate a lot, we make those weird noises and squirm on the floor sometimes.

I even manage to control myself when I'm not at home, but for some cats this phase is suffering.

My father said that he suffered a little during this phase, my mother said that this phase was very calm, my father started to demand more from me and keep an eye on me, as if he was going to do something wrong.

The strange thing is that I started noticing Ryan and Matheus more and more, they looked so handsome, so cute.

On one occasion I dreamed of Matheus, I was lying on the bed on my back and he was on top of me kissing me, I could see his beautiful green eyes. I started to squirm all over, that was a good and strange feeling, I had goosebumps all over and when I woke up I realized that blood was coming out of that place.

And the day continued strangely, with my mood it was like a roller coaster, sometimes I was almost infinitely happy and then I was in a terrible mood, sometimes I thought I was the most beautiful girl in the world, sometimes I thought I was ridiculous and ugly. (Me looking in the mirror)

When I arrived at school and walked across the courtyard towards my room, I saw a small group of people looking in one direction, they were laughing and commenting on something that was there. When I approach, I see a kitten that was in heat, she was kind of jumping and with her legs wrapped around each other and goes to her room. I even laughed a little, when everyone, seeing that I was the same age as her, looked at me smiling.

At that moment I wished the same didn't happen to me. The principal arrived and put an end to the racket, sending everyone back to their classrooms. The bell rang and the first class of the day was about to start for everyone. The first class would be science and would be about puberty.

The teacher put four drawings of naked animals on the board to explain to us, two of a wolf and a wolf and two of a cat and a cat.

She was explaining in the greatest maturity while everyone laughed with malice. I was red and so was Lucas, while Ryan looked at the two of us smiling. I was kind of hypnotized by that naughty raccoon smile with Matheus's tail wagging.

The teacher was saying that we shouldn't laugh about what happened to that girl earlier because some cats can't control themselves.

She also said that this is stronger in felines and canines and that it's not funny and that it's good to be careful to avoid dating, she said, and having an unwanted child, etc.

When she spoke, Matheus got up from the chair and went to the water fountain and as he walked I was transfixed watching his tail swing. Then the teacher started talking about hybridizing between similar and different species, she said she didn't have an opinion about it, but said that hybrids leave less fertile offspring and the possibility
of the descendants developing diseases is great.

Then the subject was homosexuality, she didn't say if she was for or against it, but by her expression we realized that she wasn't very tolerant with this issue.

The day flew by and while I was heading towards the stop I saw that girl who was in heat, walking in the distance, she was walking fast and with her head down, while some kids made fun of her.