Chapter 30 : Joseph cat

joseph narrating

joseph narrating

It was the beginning of 2014 classes, my mother always told me to make friends since I was lonely and insecure. Last year I hadn't made any friends, the only thing I did was an enmity with a raccoon named Ryan who teased me and all because Bianca was into me, it's not my fault she's a hottie and I'm a cat.

He was very clingy and he was also crazy jealous, she couldn't talk to anyone when he appeared.

He had several friends. I don't know what he said about me, but he made everyone turn on me.

Now Bianca is with Raul, who is Ryan's friend, that idiot who only takes the leftovers. He's still worried about the size of his dick, he should be more worried about not being such an idiot, that is, for hooking up with a girl from a friend of his, if he is a friend. Ryan is always making fun of him.

I don't know what she saw in Raul, there are other cats here that are better than him. I was so hurt by Bianca, she approached me and then walked away, she doesn't even look at me anymore. I don't want anything to do with cats anymore.

Everything was going from bad to worse, I was alone, with no one and Ryan on my tail. And the boyfriends eyeing their
girlfriends like I'm going to take them or something. One day, Bianca was talking to me and Ryan appears hugging and kissing her. I was speechless as I watched the two of them kissing there and hugging, and me facing the wind. This made me angry and everyone was still laughing, then Bianca didn't like it and told him to stop it. I left there sulking and started walking towards my house. I had a copy of the keys and since we had been released early, maybe my parents didn't expect me to arrive at that time.

I open the door to my house, sit on the couch to take off my shoes and start hearing a noise coming from my parents' room. It sounded like laughter and jeers of ripping fingernails and panting breaths.

I approach the room when my father comes out of it, he didn't seem to like the two scratches he took on both sides of his chest and he was wrapped in a towel with a pair of shorts in his hand.

He is startled when he sees me. He was sweating and panting, his tongue hanging out.

Son? What are you doing here at this hour? he asks, startled. “I was released earlier today. I said to him, a little suspicious.
I kept looking into the room and my mother had her clothes all messed up and a weak smile. My father quickly puts one of his paws in a pocket, opens his wallet and takes out twenty reais. He takes my hand and tells me to go for a walk. I, smiling, took the money from his hand and left quickly.

I was still wearing the same clothes I had come back from school, which were shorts and a shirt, I just put on flip-flops and left for the nearest snack bar.

I left thoughtful, confused and smirking — Wow, is this how I was made? Haha , I thought. I kept laughing to myself, remembering the scene with my father all red and my mother all uncomfortable.