Chapter 3 Companionship

Walk out of the mermaid breeding base.

Jun Qingyu came out of the water and took a deep breath, holding the edge of the box and looking out. It was only a few days ago, but he felt that he hadn't breathed the air outside for a long time.

Although the imitation seawater pool in the mermaid breeding base is huge, it is far from as comfortable as coming from outside.

And the sun is just right, so it doesn't feel glare at all.

Not dazzling...?

Jun Qingyu was stunned for a moment, then raised his head, only to find that Fu Yuanchuan's hand was covering his head at some point.

When he came out just now, Fu Yuanchuan had been fiddling with the optical brain and replying to messages.

Jun Qingyu felt that Fu Yuanchuan didn't notice him, but now it seems...

the corner of Jun Qingyu's mouth raised slightly, he gently rubbed Fu Yuanchuan's palm, and then nestled into the box.

I could feel Fu Yuanchuan's stature paused, and then quickly covered it up, and got on the suspension car as if nothing had happened.

Jun Qingyu smiled even more.

Fu Yuanchuan's home is not far from the mermaid breeding base. According to Jun Qingyu's knowledge, in the original book, Fu Yuanchuan owns no less than five properties in the main star.

Since I got sick, I have been living in the set closest to the mermaid breeding base.

Obviously it was for the convenience of him coming here to pick the mermaid.

Even though the distance is not far, Jun Qingyu was a little sleepy when the hover car stopped.

But being hugged by Fu Yuanchuan and getting off the suspension car, Jun Qingyu shook his head and regained some energy.

Can't be sleepy.

To treat Fu Yuanchuan.

It's not too late to get medical treatment.

Fu Yuanchuan's problem is much more serious than he imagined.

There can be no further delay.

"Sleepy?"

Fu Yuanchuan's voice came from the top of his head, and Jun Qingyu quickly put down his hands, "Yeah!" He

was not sleepy, and went back for treatment.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't know why the little mermaid, who was so sleepy just now, suddenly became energetic. He moved his fingertips, and lightly poked the little mermaid's head.

Unprepared, Jun Qingyu was poked, and he tilted his head, meeting Fu Yuanchuan's very serious gaze.

Jun Qingyu hugged his fingers to keep him from moving, "Huh?"

Fu Yuanchuan put the box on the coffee table, but when he got up to leave, he paused, and rubbed the little mermaid's head with his fingertips in a strange manner. , "Wait for me."

"Yeah." Jun Qingyu waved at him.

After Fu Yuanchuan left, Jun Qingyu was free to look at the living room.

It is a three-bedroom detached bungalow with a small footprint.

There was no breath of life at all.

The light gray dust cover on the sofa was not taken off.

Judging from the place in the house that is not covered with a dust cover, it is basically possible to infer the scope of Fu Yuanchuan's actions here.