Chapter 4 Decoration

Jun Qingyu fell into an exceptionally deep sleep.

Maybe it's because of too much spiritual power consumption, or it's because the things on my mind have been achieved.

So even in the cramped box, he slept well.

However, when Jun Qingyu opened his eyes in a daze, he found that his eyes were pitch black.

Is it still daylight?

Jun Qingyu sat up, and there was a soft 'dong', as if he had hit something.

After feeling the touch, the thing opens automatically.

The light came in through the slowly opening gap, Jun Qingyu looked up and saw that the shape was like a shell.

He sleeps in a shell?

its not right.

Didn't you sleep in a box last night?

When you swim out of the shell, you can see the whole picture of the shell.

The edges seemed to be polished and rounded, and the golden color seemed to match the color of his fishtail.

The shells below are filled with soft seaweed sponges, even if they are soaked in water, they feel soft to the touch.

In addition to the shells, there are many other small decorations in the entire fish tank.

Jun Qingyu sat beside the shell bed in a daze.

Not long after, Jun Qingyu heard the sound of the door opening, he came back to his senses instantly, swam up with his tail, and hung on the edge of the fish tank.

Fu Yuanchuan walked in, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah."

Fu Yuanchuan said, "You have fallen asleep since the fish tank was delivered yesterday, and I didn't call you when you were sound asleep." "

Yeah." Jun Qingyu can probably guess What's going on.

Fu Yuanchuan picked up the cut food and handed it to him, "Eat something."

Jun Qingyu looked at the fruits and vegetables on the plate, still looking limp and not very juicy.

They skimped on Fu Yuanchuan's diet?

Can't.

Moreover, the original text said that Fu Yuanchuan was on the battlefield all year round, and he didn't spend all the money he got from various military rewards.

Fu Yuanchuan paid for it himself, so he wouldn't buy stale fruits and vegetables.

Unless...these are already the best?

Jun Qingyu took a bite of the apple, it was crunchy, but it had no sweet taste, and the aftertaste was slightly bitter.

Like yesterday's tomato, it's not tasty.

Jun Qingyu confirmed that there is a problem with the fruits and vegetables of the interstellar era.

It's not right in terms of color or taste.

Jun Qingyu brushed his fingertips unconsciously across his wrist, if only his space was still there, not only to satisfy his appetite.

The fruits and vegetables grown in space contain aura, and Fu Yuanchuan can recover faster after eating them.

It's just that after he wore the book, the space seemed to disappear out of thin air, and he couldn't open it no matter what. Seeing that the little mermaid was not very interested, Fu Yuanchuan