Chapter 51 Gently

"If you think it's not possible, then I can still... huh?!"

    The unspoken words were forced to be crushed between the lips and teeth.

    Jun Qingyu suddenly opened his eyes wide, feeling a suffocating feeling of being unable to breathe.

    A soft and delicate kiss, strong yet tender.

    Jun Qingyu put his arms around Fu Yuanchuan's neck, closed his eyes and gave a gentle response, in exchange for an even more aggressive attack on the city.

    "Yuan, Yuanchuan..." Jun Qingyu murmured a few words with difficulty, but didn't have a chance to speak more words, and the shallow breathing between his nose caused his chest to rise and fall.

    The corners of Jun Qingyu's eyes were slightly moist.

    From Fu Yuanchuan's perspective, the obvious light-colored red mark at the end of the eye is extremely beautiful.

    There was a knock on the door, and Jun Qingyu pushed him, "Someone, uh... Yuanchuan..."

    Fu Yuanchuan held his wrist and kissed him earnestly, completely ignoring the knock on the door outside.

    Jun Qingyu could only turn his head to avoid his lips, "Someone is knocking on the door, someone..."

    Fu Yuanchuan was dodged several times by him, so he simply didn't chase him any more, but kissed him lightly on the side of the cheek.

    Jun Qingyu thought it was over and rubbed against his arms, but the next moment Fu Yuanchuan picked him up from the chair, "Yuanchuan?"

    As soon as the words fell, Jun Qingyu was placed on the desk.

    Fu Yuanchuan held Jun Qingyu in his arms, and his arms bound his waist.

    "Far..." There was no time to say anything, the passionate kiss did not give him any time to breathe.

    Here, Jun Qingyu couldn't even hide, leaning against Fu Yuanchuan's arms, clutching his collar with trembling fingers, giving subtle responses from time to time.

    When Fu Yuanchuan let go of him, Jun Qingyu's eyes were covered with mist, his lips were red and swollen, and he leaned against his arms weakly and took a small breath.

    Jun Qingyu pursed his lips subconsciously, feeling a little tingling.

    Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and brushed Xiaoyu's tear-soaked hair behind his ears, "Will you wash your face?"

    Jun Qingyu buried his head in his arms, and nodded slightly.

    The knocking on the door continued.

    Fu Yuanchuan picked up Xiaoyu horizontally, turned around and entered the compartment.

    After helping Xiaoyu wash his face, straighten his hair, and take care of everything, Fu Yuanchuan went out to open the door.

    Jun Qingyu hugged the pillow and sat on the head of the bed in a daze.

    Things developed too fast, and the follow-up was like a runaway wild horse, which was beyond Jun Qingyu's expectations.

    In fact, it wasn't impossible to explain at that time, just find any reason, even if it was so lame that it didn't make sense, Fu Yuanchuan would still believe his words.

    But... at that inexplicable moment, I didn't want to find any reason.

    Thinking about just now, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly, but it touched the sore spot on his lips, he paused, and didn't move any more.