Chapter 80 Pearls

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, how many days?

 Fu Yuanchuan didn't go into details, but Jun Qingyu only felt his waist tighten, and a faint smile appeared in his eyes, "Then... don't you have to clean up in advance if you don't finish eating?

 " Put it in the refrigerator, otherwise it would be a waste to come back in a few days.

 Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak, Jun Qingyu cleaned up the table, putting what should be in the refrigerator into the refrigerator, and what should be in the dishwasher into the dishwasher.

 The sanitation robot at the door stood blankly.

 Jun Qingyu cleaned very carefully, not even letting go of the corner details, and Fu Yuanchuan also helped clean up.  After finishing it, Jun

 Qingyu thought for a while and said: "Let's tidy up the living room as well. There is also the upstairs study room, where robots don't go in very often, and... ah!"

Everything turned around, and when he came back to his senses, Fu Yuanchuan had already carried it on his shoulders.

 Jun Qingyu couldn't help laughing, and poked Fu Yuanchuan's waist, "Didn't you say take a bath first?"

 Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and patted it lightly, "Well, take a bath."

 ---

 The curtains have never been opened, There is no gap at all and all the possibility of sunlight penetration is isolated.

 Jun Qingyu opened his eyes in a daze, for a moment he couldn't tell whether it was day or night.

 He raised his hand to check the time with the light brain on the bed, but as soon as he moved his hand, the chain reaction caused his whole body to ache, "Hmm..."

 Jun Qingyu frowned, and put his hand back slightly raised, like It's the feeling of training in the fighting room for several days in a row, and then waking up from a deep sleep.

 Not only is it sore, but the eyes are also a little dry, maybe it's from crying too hard, and the throat is also a little stinging, the whole person seems to be stripped of consciousness, not like himself.

 Just as he was thinking, the hand on his waist tightened, and Jun Qingyu subconsciously said: "No more..." His

 voice was low and somewhat hoarse.

 "Well, is it hard?" Fu Yuanchuan touched the ointment on the bedside, "Let me see." "

 ..." Jun Qingyu looked at the tube of ointment, vaguely remembering that he had applied the ointment before and then applied it again.

 However, the ointment has anti-swelling ingredients, no matter what happens afterwards, it still works well when it is applied.

 After taking the medicine, Jun Qingyu lay in Fu Yuanchuan's arms and sobbed softly, "It hurts." "

 Where does it hurt?"

 Jun Qingyu shook his head, feeling uncomfortable all over, but he didn't say anything, he leaned forward a little Said: "Hug."

 Fu Yuanchuan put his arms around Xiaoyu, patted him on the back and coaxed him: "If you are really uncomfortable, go to the medical cabin and lie down for a while?" The

 medical cabin is usually used for treatment, and it should be available now .

 Jun Qingyu has never used that thing, and he doesn't want to use it, and because of this kind of thing, he went to use the medical cabin...