Chapter 48 Red envelopes

Jun Qingyu's heart trembled, and he raised his eyes to look at Fu Yuanchuan in surprise, but he saw that he was seriously typing in the information with his head down.

    After finishing it, Fu Yuanchuan raised his arms to hug Jun Qingyu, "Come." Let

    Xiaoyu go in first, Fu Yuanchuan was half a step behind, and opened the Do Not Disturb reminder while closing the door.

    Jun Qingyu roughly looked at the office, which was larger than the office at home, and there was a compartment inside, which should be used for Fu Yuanchuan to rest.

    Put the packing bag on the table and take out the insulation box inside.

    Keeping warm and fresh, the outermost charred layer of the barbecue is still crispy when it is opened, and it is not softened by the heat at all.

    Fu Yuanchuan made a cup of warm fruit tea and put it by his hand, "Have you eaten tonight?" "

    No, I want to wait for you to come back to eat." Jun Qingyu arranged the box, and he specially brought two sets of tableware, intending to share with Fu Yuanchuan eat together.

    "Next time I go back late, I'll eat first." Fu Yuanchuan was caught up in the matter here, and finally got a free time to contact Xiaoyu, but no one answered the video call, but he replied to his message later.

    I thought Xiaoyu was asleep, but I didn't expect that he came to look for him.

    "Okay."

    Still agreed simply and neatly.

    "Let's eat first." Fu Yuanchuan was helpless and wanted to say something, but looking at the well-behaved and honest little fish, he didn't know what to say.

    Jun Qingyu was not very hungry, he ate every mouthful, but drank half a cup of fruit tea.

    It should be soaked with the fruit in his space, and mint is also added. It has a warm aftertaste and a cool sweet and sour taste. Jun Qingyu likes this combination very much.

    Jun Qingyu held the mint that came up in his mouth and asked: "Are you going out later?"

    Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, but didn't answer for a moment. After a while, he said: "Go home first after eating.

    " Send it home and talk about it.

    "Have you finished dealing with the matter here?" Jun Qingyu wondered, when he came just now, he saw Fu Yuanchuan was busy.

    "No, things here are more troublesome." Fu Yuanchuan picked up a piece of barbecue for him, "It's late, you should go to bed." He is used to staying up late,

    but Xiaoyu can't, Xiaoyu has to rest on time just work.

    Jun Qingyu shook his head, "You don't need to go home, you are busy with your work, I will wait for you in the office." He has already come, so

    he will accompany Fu Yuanchuan to settle the matter here before going back.

    Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes honestly and said, "I won't make trouble for you."

    Fu Yuanchuan smiled and said, "I'm afraid you

    won't be able to rest well." Xiaoyu has always been very measured whether to make trouble or not.

    "No." Jun Qingyu thought, he didn't really want to rest, so he just sat here and stayed with him near Fu Yuanchuan.

    Fu Yuanchuan did not finish his work.