Chapter 45 Only raise me

"Go and have a look!" Jun Qingyu couldn't tell what flavor he particularly wanted to eat for a while, so he dragged Fu Yuanchuan to choose.

    There are three windows selling ice cream, and through the transparent glass windows, you can see how the people inside make ice cream.

    When making ice cream pulp, I don't know what kind of powder is used. It tastes very fragrant, but the frozen ice cream doesn't smell much.

    "Hello, what do you want?" The clerk asked with a smile: "Our ice cream is all handmade that day, absolutely fresh."

    Jun Qingyu glanced at it, and there are many flavors, arranged horizontally and vertically, which is clear at a glance.

    Unable to choose a favorite flavor, Jun Qingyu tugged on the corner of Fu Yuanchuan's clothes and asked, "What flavor do you want     ?

    "

The signature here, milk chocolate, is selling well."

    Jun Qingyu didn't bother to choose, "Then I want this, and the other ones in the first row also get one."

    Fu Yuanchuan frowned, and ordered the same one, Even if it is one ball, it is not a lot.

    I also ate strawberry smoothie just now, if I knew I was going to come here to eat ice cream, I didn't make smoothie for him just now.

    But thinking of Xiaoyu acting coquettishly wanting to eat ice cream just now, Fu Yuanchuan hesitated again...

    "Little fish, there are too many."

    "Not many, look, there are only two boxes." There are many flavors to choose from, three in one box There are only two boxes of balls.

    The clerk delivered the ice cream to Jun Qingyu, then picked up the cash register, "Please pay here."

    Fu Yuanchuan scanned his brain, and the words that the payment was successful were quickly displayed on the machine.

    The clerk bowed slightly and said, "Thank you for coming, and welcome to your next visit."

    Fu Yuanchuan took a box, "You eat first." It is inconvenient to eat with two boxes of ice cream.

    Jun Qingyu felt that he hadn't eaten ice cream for a long time. It was so long ago that he almost forgot what ice cream tasted like.

    When I was a little mermaid, it was inconvenient and impossible to come out, and after I became a human, I was always busy, and I didn't even have time to buy a box of ice cream for myself.

    Jun Qingyu dug a piece with a small spoon, "Mmm... delicious." It tasted like peaches.

    Interstellar fruits are very rare, and fresh ordinary people can hardly eat them, so some fruit flavors are very well made, and they can barely be used as meal replacements when there is no fruit.

    In addition to lack of pulp, impeccable.

    Fu Yuanchuan helped push his hair back behind his ears, and accidentally noticed Xiaoyu's eyes after taking a bite of ice cream... Bright, like the pleasant surprise of eating something delicious.

    Jun Qingyu gave Fu Yuanchuan a bite, "It tastes delicious."

    Fu Yuanchuan nodded, "Well, it's delicious."

    The price of ice cream at the entrance of the amusement park is affordable, and it is already very good to buy this flavor of ice cream at this price up.

    But if it's better...

    Fu Yuanchuan thought, it seems that the ice cream at Star C is more famous.