Chapter 102

Fu Yuanchuan looked at Xiaoyu silently.

 Jun Qingyu brought a piece of popcorn to his mouth. Sensing Fu Yuanchuan's gaze, he blinked his eyes blankly, and then fed him the popcorn, "Eat this?"

 Fu Yuanchuan slightly tilted his head and bit the

 He took a piece of popcorn, chewed it slowly and asked, "Is the movie good ?"

 "Aren't you afraid?"

 Jun Qingyu paused while eating the popcorn, a smile gradually appeared on his face, he leaned forward, put his chin on the man's shoulder and said narrowly: "Is it too late for you to be afraid?"

 Fu Yuanchuan put his arms around his shoulders, looked down and was about to speak, but Jun Qingyu kissed him first, and then sat back as if nothing had happened.

 Watching a movie with a bucket of popcorn in his hands, Jun Qingyu pretended to be casual and said: "Next time, don't be afraid. My waist hurts a little, so I don't dare to be afraid." "Is it

 hard?"

 "It's okay." Jun Qingyu leaned on his shoulder Here, feed him popcorn.

 In the movie, various scenes are transformed, and various ghosts haunt and Taoist priests practice, and the fight seems to be very intense.

 Apart from the popcorn and other desserts, Jun Qingyu concentrated on eating, taking the ghost screams inside as background music.

 The amount of popcorn in a bucket is not very large, and it almost bottoms out after the movie is played.

 The screen has started to play the end of the movie, and there is a prompt on it to automatically load the next movie in three seconds.

 Jun Qingyu turned off the automatic loading, got up and stretched, "Let's go out and see other entertainment facilities."

 There are many entertainment facilities on the spaceship. After all, most of the people who choose to travel by spaceship are for tourism. The atmosphere is relaxed and there are plenty of facilities for killing time.

 Not to mention the comparison with the ones on the ground, but it must be much more than the entertainment facilities of the battleship.

 "Okay."

 Fu Yuanchuan took Xiaoyu's hand and walked out with unfinished snacks.

 Jun Qingyu looked at the divided areas for easy search. The entertainment facilities in the area were marked on them. After looking around, there was nothing he was familiar with or interested in.

 Fu Yuanchuan thought about Xiaoyu's back pain just now, "There is a massage room in front, do you want to go in and try it?" "

 Massage chair, the effect should be good."

 Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up when he heard this, "Go and have a look."

 The massage room is not small , but there are only two massage chairs in such a huge place, it may be that few people use it, and it is useless to take too many.

 Jun Qingyu didn't take it seriously either, and lay down in the massage chair.

 It's a bit like a thicker version of the boss chair, but it's bigger and can accommodate the whole person in it.

 Jun Qingyu also used a similar massage chair before wearing the book. It is already in the interstellar era, but the massage chair is still the same as it was a long time ago, which is a bit novel.

 I thought it was the rotation of the knob wrapped under the cortex to achieve the massage effect.

 But when Jun Qingyu started it, he was stunned when he saw the eight mechanical arms jumping out from the left and right sides.